Epilogue

Edit on side is mine!!! It's so cute I could cry.

Here it is! The last part! I hope its okay! :))))

It's wedding day! Not my wedding day. Hell no. I haven't had time to have a boyfriend let alone be getting married.

I've been doing too much work and I started acting in a tv sitcom as a rebellious daughter of a single dad. The show also has three other kids. The dad was left alone to take care of the four kids and I'm the oldest. Instead of helping and being an example, I use my wit and attitude to make my "dad" freak about the smallest things. The show is a hit and very funny because the relationship between my character and the dad were what a typical dad and daughter would act like but more dramatic.

I was famous and loving everything about it accept now I'm rushing on the day of the wedding because I was so busy I hadn't been able to come for the week before the wedding when the bachelorette party and rehearsal happened.

My flight just landed and I rushed to the church were the wedding was taking place. I ran up the steps with my suitcase and dress, finding the bridal suite.

"You're finally here!" Sara squealed, standing from her chair where she was getting her makeup done.

"I'm so sorry, the airport was swamped." I took a deep breath. "But I'm here." I smiled and hugged her. "Are you ready to get married to Liam?"

"Have been since high school." She grinned and sat back down.

Sara's cousin then sat me down to do my hair and makeup before I put on my dress. Vera was almost ready then we were going to help Sara with her gown. Yes gown.

Hours later Sara was ready and looking breathtaking. I can't believe that she was now getting married. They hadn't even finished school yet. Both of them still had one more year, but they lived together the past two years and have been going out since forever so it was no surprise they couldn't wait.

When it was time to walk down the isle I was even nervous but not because of having to walk first into the church full of people. I was nervous because the one person I ever imagined myself walking down the isle to was at the end of it, standing next to his best friend as his best man.

I haven't seen Niall at all in over two years. I couldn't. I knew I would have taken him back if I did.

The doors opened and Sara's little cousin walked down the isle with her flower petals and then Vera followed, leaving me to go after. I looked up from the floor and my eyes met his. My whole stomach flipped with the gaze of his blue eyes. He looked down at his feet, but I could see a smile play on his lips. Even after all this time seeing him made me giddy. As I got to the end Liam smiled at me and Niall looked around him and did the the same.

The brides music started and she emerged through the doors, gorgeous as ever. Liam jokingly buckled his knees making her giggle. Her dad only shook his head and smiled.

Throughout the ceremony I watch as Liam stared at Sara with the most love I had ever seen. I remembered when I noticed him looking at her like that for the first time at the bonfire and I wondered if Niall looked at me like that.

Remembering that my eyes traveled into his direction and he darted his eyes to watch the couple being wedded in front of us. I stared at him as his faint dimple formed on the side of his face as he smiled to the side. He knew I was looking at him. I wasn't sure why I didn't care that he knew.

Before I got here I wanted to show him what he lost but I also wanted to be his friend. I didn't expect to have all my butterflies back.

The newly married, Paynes kissed and started down the isle, before Niall stepped toward me, with his elbow held out for me. I took it and he led me down the isle and out the doors. Niall let me unhook our arms to hug the newlyweds as we waited for the guests.