Nineteen

It was finally Friday and the last bell rang. Harry met me outside of my class and walked me to my locker and then left to go to his. I put my books away as took the ones I needed for the weekend. I got pushed into my locker and I hear Niall yell at someone.

"Stop being a fucking bitch, Whit!"

He walked up to me and I was rubbing my shoulder. "I'm fine Niall. It'll just be a little sore. It's okay."

I put my backpack back on and waited for him to get his things. "It’s not okay and you know it."

"Just stop. We'll have a good weekend. I promise." I kissed his cheek and link my pinky with his.

Our arms dangled between us as he leaned in and kissed me. He threw his backpack over one shoulder and never let go of my pinky as we walked to his car. Our friends were there like they always are.

"Niall are you excited to see Opal's new bikini tonight?" Sara joked.

I pushed her shoulder and she laughed. "Sara." I covered my face.

"It was just an innocent question." She shrugged.

"To answer the question. Yes. Yes I am." Niall laughed and I hid my face in his neck.

"If she looks as good as she did last time, I'm sure you'd have trouble downstairs." Tia spoke up.

"Oh god. Can we go?" I whined.

"Alright guys simmer down you're embarrassing her." Niall hugged me to him.

We all talked for a bit longer until we decided to get going. We got home and Niall chased me to my room. I couldn't breathe as he started to tickle me on my bed.

"Put your suit on." He growled.

"Fine but don't make a big deal out of it."

He promised so I took my suit and went into the bathroom. I pulled the bottoms up and tied the top halter. I held the top to my chest and walked into my room asking Niall to tie the back. I felt his fingers fumble with the strings. I smiled to myself. I knew I made him flustered. I didn't do it on purpose but it was always cute when he did that.

I turned around. "Wallah."

Niall's cheeks turned red and he stared at my body. "It's perfect."

He put his hands behind his back. He was refraining from touching me. I took a step towards him and pulled his arms from behind him and placed his hands on my hips.

"You can touch me when I'm in a swimsuit Niall." I laughed.

"I want to touch you all over." He says with a husky voice.

"Go ahead." I gulped.

I guided his hands onto the small of my back and allowed him to slide them down to cup my butt. I yelped when he squeezed but I distracted myself by pressing my lips to his. He mumbled against my lips and pulled me closer. I started to unbutton his shirt and I yanked it down his arms. His hands went back to their previous position. I continued to kiss him as I put his shirt on me, fixing the folded sleeves and buttoning a few buttons. I tied the bottom together and bit his lip. He groaned as I pulled away.

"You always do that." He growled.

"What?" I bit my lip.

"You always amaze me." He opened his eyes and looked down at his shirt on my body. "You kill me."

I laughed and took a pair of jean shorts out of my dresser. I yanked them on and jumped a little to pull them over my butt and button them.

Niall fell back onto my bed and sighed. "Can we just stay here and kiss until our lips fall off?"