Thirty

Here's the second update :)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

After Niall and I had that trip to the lake, we snuggled in the blankets until it got too cold. We put our clothes back on and Niall's grabbed the condom garbage to throw it out in the can. I picked up the blankets and wrapped one around me. Niall took the blankets and put them in the trunk.

Before Niall opened my door he hugged me close. "I love you, Opal."

I wrapped the blanket around him and kissed him softly. "I love you." I smiled. "Now can we go home?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, baby."

By the time we got home I was exhausted. Niall helped me down to my room and helped me get changed. I crawled into bed and pulled Niall with me.

"No Opal, both of our moms are home and I don't want to get in trouble." He kissed me forehead before standing up.

"Just until I fall asleep." I whined.

"No because then I'll fall asleep, babe." He tucked me in. "How about I sit here until you fall asleep." He sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing my back.

I nodded sleepily and snuggled into my pillow. "I don't want to work tomorrow. I just want to lay in bed all day."

"I feel the same way." He quietly chuckled.

"We can't though. I need the money and you only work once a week."

"True."

"Mhmm."

Last thing I remember Niall kissed my cheek and I heard him leave my room.

I was happy I finally had sex with him. I feel relieved almost. I don't have to worry about not making him happy. No matter how much he said what we had was pleasurable, I still felt like he needed it all.

Finally doing it was a big step for me and I hoped he realized that but I'm sure he did. Niall understood everything when it came to who I am.

Niall was perfect for me. He knew who I was before I knew who I was. He brought out my personality and let me break out of my thick shell.

I love him. I really really love him. I don't know how else to explain it.

The next couple weeks everything was amazing. Niall and I are even closer and I didn't think that was possible. We get into a few tiny fights but we live together and see each other all the time. It's expected. We have sex every once in a while, when we know we won't get caught. I still get embarrassed easily, but of course Niall finds it "sexy".

I also found out that with my scholarships and the money my mom saved, I can pay for all four years of school easily and even have enough for books. My mom told me she never wanted me to know the actual amount because she didn't want to me to say that we could use it to pay bills because that's not what the money is for. I was mad at first but it made sense the more I thought about it.

I was happy I didn't have to worry about the money for once, but I did have to save for prom.

I never thought I would be going to my prom. Not even as a kid. I always thought I wouldn't find someone to go with. I thought I would be alone my whole life. I was proved wrong yet again.

Niall's basketball season was coming to an end and I'm going to the last game. If they win they would be going to the championship game. Niall had been nervous all week and I felt so bad that I couldn't help.

It was an away game so Sara drove Vera and me with her. Vera was now Harry's girlfriend I suppose. They aren't official but they act like they are.