Thirty-Two

Sorry I suck at updating… I went to Nashville to surprise my cousin and it's my spring break. I just got home last night. I'm sorry I didn't updated before I left. I kind of left abruptly... lol

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

The next Saturday morning, I was excited to be going to the dress shop. I have a feeling I'll like modeling all those gorgeous dresses.

After I got ready I had to make sure Niall was up and getting ready. I still hadn't told him what I was doing but I had a feeling if I did he wouldn't want to go but Trish wants him there.

I walked up to Niall's room and he was sitting on his bed, putting socks on.

"Good you’re almost ready." I grinned, making him look up.

"Are you going to tell me where we're going?" He put his shoes on.

"Once we are close I'll fill you in." I sat beside him.

"Why can't you tell me now?" He pouted.

"I don't really know." I laughed.

"You confuse me sometimes." He shook his head and pecked my lips. "But I love ya."

Niall got up to grab his wallet and shoved it in his back pocket. We got to his car and he pulled out into the street, unsure which direction to go, I guided him about half way there.

"We're going to the dress shop a few blocks from here." I smiled.

"Why?"

"I'm doing some things to pay off my dress. They gave it to me for half the price and now I'm modeling for their website and such." I looked over at him.

"Why am I going? Can't I just drop you off?" He sighed. "I don't want to spend all day in some dress place."

I leaned my head on the headrest and sighed. "Fine." I turned my head to the window.

"I'm sorry Opal. I just don't want to waste my day there." He said with disgust.

"Fine I said, I said fine."

He pulled up into the parking lot and I got out, slamming the door. How can he be such an ass? He wouldn't be wasting his day if he was with me. That shouldn't be time wasted.

I opened the door and the bell rang.

"Opal! Sweetheart! Good morning." Trish smiled, walking up to me, giving me a quick hug. "Where's your beau?"

"He's being a butthead, so he just dropped me off."

"Boys are like that." She sympathized. "Let's go do your hair and makeup then." She smiled.

There was a hairstylist and make-up artist along with the photographer. There was a big blank backdrop hanging up and lights pointed at it. I got all giddy as my hair was being curled and I watched in the mirror. The front door dinged and I saw Niall walk in from the reflection of the mirror.

Trish walked up to him, shaking his hand. "Oh so you're the boyfriend." She said.

"Yeah." He nodded.

He looked over at me and smiled. Trish guided him over to a seat, so he could watch.

As soon as I was done, I was put into the first dress. I walked out and Niall's grin grew from ear to ear. I blushed as I walked past and over in front of the camera. I was directed on how to stand and my hair was fixed every few shots. That would continue throughout the next few dresses. I looked up to see Niall gone as I was going to put on the last dress. I walked back to the set and started taking pictures.