Twelve

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU BEAUTIFUL READERS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH YOU A GREAT 2014! :)

ALSO, I'd like to thank shaynafarris and hammerdown21 for their EXTREMELY nice comments! :) You guys give me far too much credit for my writing. I love you :) Sorry I hadn't commented back but this should make up for it. :)

Enjoy :)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Niall was off talking with some of his guy friends. Some of the girls pulled me away from him to interrogate me about him. They asked things like if he was a good kisser or if we’ve y’know… yet. It was kind of painful when they started asking those questions but they let it go eventually.

"Let’s go swimming!" One of them screamed and I stayed put as they all stood up.

They all removed their shirts and shorts revealing their bikinis.

"C’mon Opal!" A girl named Tia said to me reaching for my hand.

"I can’t! I don’t have a suit and I really shouldn’t."

"You don’t need a suit!" She said making my eyes widened.

"Tia stop it." Sara said walking back to us. "I have an extra suit in my car. You can borrow it. I don’t know if it will fit a skinny mini like you but we can tie it tight."

I looked at the other girls in the water and I thought why not? I should try to have some fun while this good stuff is happening.

"Sure." I said.

Sara clapped her hands and brought me to her car. It was more of a big SUV. She must have money too. I don’t belong with these people.

She was digging into a bag and pull out another bikini. “Here, you can change in the back. I’ll keep watch.”

I nodded and climbed into her car. I striped off my clothes and put the bikini on. The top fit perfectly but the bottoms were a little baggy. I re-tied the side strings and grabbed my clothes, opening the door and hopping out.

"You look hot! Oh my god!" She gushed.

I laughed and pulled down on the cups of the top.

She gave me a towel and we walked back to the other girls. I put my clothes down and joined Sara as she walked into the water. It was somewhat cold but not too bad. I put my hair up into a bun because I didn’t want to get it wet. We swam around talking and joking around. I mostly just listened unless a story containing Niall popped up, I would laugh and they’d explain the story to me more.

These girls were really sweet and I had believed that all girls were monsters.  Wrong.

When we got out, I took the towel that was leant to me and wrapped it around my body. I strolled over to Niall and his friends stared at me as I hugged him, trying to warm up my body. He took the towel off me momentarily and pulled my body against him. He draped the towel over my shoulders and hugged me tighter.

"Why don’t you do that with me?" Sara pouted, slapping her boyfriend, Liam.

"Niall you’re getting me in trouble here!"

I giggled against his chest and he said, “Sorry man, I treat my girl like a precious gem.”

"Oh my god, like an Opal gemstone! Niall you’re so cute." Someone else cooed.

I looked up at him and he shrugged. I kissed him softly and everyone awed. I forgot they were there for a moment which caused my face to burn. I pulled away from him and held onto my towel.