Forty-Nine

Edit on side is mine :)

I’m so sorry I’m a few days late again… Be sure to check out the next part to my smutty Niall one shot series “Perks” :)

(edited) Posted the same chapter somehow all over again... I haven't proof read this but it still shouldnt be too bad maybe.. So smut warning...

"That was the worst airport experience of my life." I groaned as Niall and I exited the taxi in front of my building.

"Wasn't mine." Niall laughed. "But that was horrible."

We grabbed our bags from the trunk and paid the driver. Niall followed me through the lobby and to the elevator.

"So far it's nice." He complimented from behind me.

We rode the elevator up to my floor and I walked him down the hall to my door. I set my bags down to slide my keys into the lock. I turned the key and opened the door. I held it open for Niall and then grabbed my bags and followed him.

"Now I know what a studio apartment is." He chuckled.

"I tried to explain it to you, did you not get it?" I put my bag by the bed and Niall put his by my desk.

"Nope. I like it though." He smiled.

"I'm exhausted." I sighed, taking his hand and pulling him over to the oversized chair.

I sat in his lap sideways and hugged around his neck with my head on his shoulder. He shivered when I peppered kisses behind his ear and licked his ear. He let me lean back onto the arm of the chair as he moved underneath me to lean his torso over me, kissing my cheek and jaw. I smiled and grabbed his face.

"Can we stop with the self restraint." I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows. "I need you." I growled.

"Opal I-I uhm." He gulped. "I thought we were waiting until the new year and you said you were exhausted."

I bit my lip. "I can't wait three days and I said that to get you to sit down with me. C'mon baby." I pouted, hooking my finger on the collar of his shirt. "I'm not the one that wants to work on my urges. I'm ready for you and you're trying to deny of it." I got off his lap and walked to the kitchen.

Niall watched me from the chair as I grabbed myself a glass of water. "I'm sorry Opal. We can if you want."

"Too late. The mood is ruined." I mumbled, leaning on the counter and taking a sip.

Niall pushed himself off the chair and made his way in front if me. "I can fix that."

((SMUT BEGINS))

I'm sure my eyes lit up because Niall took my glass and set it aside. His hands lifted me up and he stood between my legs as he began to caress my chest and kiss my neck. He didn't forget my special sweet spot just under my ear and he sucked and licked. I moaned a warning not to make a mark and I felt him nodded before trailing his hands down my torso and to the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head.

He grunted. "God I love that your job gives you these." He chuckled and played with the strap of my bra.

I wrapped my legs around him to bring him close again. My lips smashed onto his and I desperately tried to deepen the kiss, pushing my tongue against his. We continued this make out session for a long while until I felt like I was going to explode. I lifted his shirt off and hopped off the counter, kissing his chest. He watched me as I kissed my way all the way down until I was on my knees.

"No no baby." Niall bent over, pulling me back up. "I'm making everything up to you. You first." He winked.

Electricity ran through my body and Niall picked me up and brought me to the bed. My stomach flipped as he yanked at my pants.

"God I've missed you. You look even more incredible than I remember." He hungrily licked his lips and hovered over me.

"You can't leave any marks okay?" I said. "I have the show tomorrow." He nodded.

Niall kissed my lips to shut me up and then replaced his hand on my chest with his mouth as his removed my bra.

I felt relieved of my frustrations as soon as he touched me. My whole body was feeling the sparks again, just like the first time we had sex but this time it was better. I was more confident with myself and I took complete advantage of that.

Niall's head found it's way between my legs as I squirmed and screamed. Yes. Screamed. There was no way my neighbors didn't hear me. I blushed and tried to muffled them by biting a pillow but I couldn't help but yell in pleasure.

"Niall!" I moaned. "Ni-i-uh ni." I tried to breathe.

I squeezed my legs closed on his head and pushed him away. He looked confused until I pulled him up to me and I kissed him while trying to get those annoying jeans off what I wanted. Niall chuckled against my lips and helped me. His lips never left mine as he kicked off his boxers. I felt him on my thigh and I reached down between us, pumping a few times.

"Oh fuck." He spat.

I used my elbows to crawl up the bed backwards to reach over to my nightstand drawer. I pulled out what I was looking for and ripped it open quickly with my teeth. Niall came closer, kneeling in front of me. I took him in my mouth first, making him groan and grunt, surprised. A laugh vibrated my throat making him push me back and take the condom from my hand, rolling it on. I laid back and waited for him to hover himself over me once again.

"Ready baby?" He asked and I nodded.

We both watched as he used his hand to guide himself into me. I sighed but not in a disappointing way. In a way in which I was confirmed that he was here with me and I wasn't worried about anything. I was relaxed and so happy he was back with me completely and we were starting over.

Niall was moving fast and my body wasn't used to this since it has been a while. I pushed him to the side of me and swung my leg over him, guiding him back into me with my hand. Niall grinned and gripped my hips. I slowly moved, making everything slow down. I shut my eyes and rested my hands on his chest for support.

Once I was feeling better I started to move faster earning those beautiful throaty groans from Niall. His eyes were shut and I was proud I was getting him to react this way. No one else. Me and only me.

Niall got frustrated and started to thrust his hips up to meet mine and I screamed again feeling my legs shake. My high was approaching and I could tell Niall's was too.

"Together baby." He grunted, flipping me on my back, taking control again. He moaned against my neck and I muffled a scream by biting his shoulder. We both released at the same time, causing our moans to mash together sounding like gibberish as we spit out profanities.

Niall laid on top of me, breathing just as heavily as I was. His nose brushed mine as he kissed me lightly. He pushed back the sweaty hair on my forehead and his eyes looked into mine. I smiled.

He soon lifted off of me and took off the condom, tying it before going to the bathroom to discard it. I heard him flush and I chuckled that he just went to piss with the door open. He came back to me under the covers and he pouted. I lifted them off my body and his eyes traveled down my body before hopping into the bed, wrapping his body around mine.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear as I pulled the covers back up.

"I love you too." I kissed his nose. "I'm happy you're here with me."

"Me too."

ONE CHAPTER LEFT AFTER THIS!!! ARE YOU READY?

-Em xx