Thirty-One

Sorry I suck at updating... :)

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Niall woke me up early the next morning so we could cuddle on the couch in the basement. I wasn't all that thrilled but he picked me up and lounge himself on the couch, keeping me in his arms.

We laid there for a while until we both started to wake up more. Niall kept lifting my shirt and biting my neck. His patience grew thin as I ran my hand up his thigh. He grunted at my act and stood up, carrying me to my room. I laughed as he tossed me onto the bed, not wasting anytime, getting what he wanted.

I guess I am more comfortable with Niall when it comes to being intimate. I don't stop him anymore, not that I want to stop him. At this point when he wants to, I want to. I like the feeling of being one. In the moment it's just us and we are as close as we can possibly be.

Niall and I both panted as we fell onto my bed after our highs. Niall pulled the sheet over us and leaned over me, pressing our chests together. His face lined up with mine before he left tiny kisses on my lips.

"You're beautiful." He brushed my hair out of my face.

"OH MY GOD!"

Niall and I both jumped at the girly screech. I blocked my body with the sheet and Niall. He still had his body on top of mine as he turned toward the door.

"Jesus Sara what are you doing here?"

"Opal, Vera, and I are going dress shopping!" She pointed to Vera. "Oh my god! We'll be in the living room."

She shut the door and Niall laughed. "Oops."

I blushed and hid my face in his neck. "I need to get dressed."

"Do you have to go today?" He pouted.

"Yes! Vera and Sara are already here, Niall." I pushed him off me and went to my dresser.

"You better get dressed babe, before I throw you onto the bed again."

I turned around with clothes in my arms. I picked up a pair of rolled up socks from my drawer and threw it at him.

"What? I'm not joking." He defended.

I changed as Niall sat there and watched me like a creep. I brushed my hair and put my shoes on.

"I have to brush my teeth." I said, passing the girls in the living room and going to the bathroom.

As I was brushing my teeth I heard Sara squeal out Niall's name and I quickly finished up. I came out of the bathroom to see Niall with my sheet wrapped around his waist.

"You're making things more awkward then they already are!" I pushed him into my room. "Just get dressed or something." I grabbed my bag. "I'll be back later."

"I'll be here. I don't feel like going out today."

I laughed. "Don't get too crazy." I kissed him quickly before going out to the girls. "Love you."

"Love you too!" He yelled back.

The girls stood there with arms crossed and I just shook my head.

"You didn't tell me you and Niall had sex! Wait that wasn't the first time right?" Sara pointed to my bedroom.

"No no no. It was a couple weeks ago." We went up the steps to the basement door to outside.

"Why didn't you say anything?" She asked.

"It's weird!" I laughed, reaching her car.

"No it's not! We're best friends. C'mon now!" She playfully smacked me before getting I the car.