Thirteen

Updating for you lovelies :) x

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I've never slept better. The bed was like a marshmallow and Niall's body kept me cozy warm. I turned in his arms and kissed his lips, brushing my fingers in his hair. His eyes fluttered but they stayed shut. My hands trailed down and lightly scratched his sides and back up his chest. I noticed a smile appear and decided to tease him.

I licked his nose and kissed him again, feeling a hint of him kissing back. Trailing kisses along his jaw, I nipped at his ear. That's when he had enough. His hands grabbed my hips and he tossed me to the side and crawled on top of me.

"Your mom said no funny business." He growled.

"No funny business here. I don't know what you’re talking about." I giggled.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he leaned down and kissed me.

"To think that when we met you barely looked at me. Now, you can't keep your hands off me."

"I can to." I pushed him off and got out of bed. "I won't touch you all day." I crossed my arms.

He kneeled on his bed in front of me. "I don't like that game." He pouted. "Babe I was only joking."

"I know. But I'm going to prove you wrong."

"You don't need to! Don't do this to me, Opal." He stood up making me step back.

"Breakfast?" I smiled.

"Only if you hug me." He said.

"I've gone without meals before." I started to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

His hands ran up my sides and down my arms. He places my arms around his neck and put his around my back. I rolled my eyes and tightened my grip.

"Happy now?" I grinned.

"Very." He kissed my cheek and lifted my thighs up around his waist. "Breakfast time for my baby."

I giggled as he carried me down the stairs and set me down on a stool. He started making French toast and eggs and he poured me a glass of milk. He sat beside me when he was finished and served the food.

"This is really good, Niall." I smiled at him.

"Thanks babe." He kissed my cheek with his sticky syrup lips and laughed as I tried to wipe it away. "Want to taste?" He pursed his lips at me.

"No just finish your food!" I pushed his face away.

We finished eating and I went to shower downstairs and Niall showered in his bathroom. When I came out I just put my work clothes on even though we still had two hours.

Niall was in his boxers when I got up to his room.

"Your cut on your lip is going away." He said, looking up at me from his desk chair.

"Thank god." I sat on his lap and looked at his laptop. "What are you doing?"

His arm went around me so he could type. "Just checking Facebook." He clicked in something.

A picture popped up. "That's me!"

"Yep. It's the picture I took of us on Friday."

"Good thing it's the side of my face without the bruise."

Niall clicked away from Facebook and the camera popped up. "Let's take a new one then."

He clicked the button and it started counting from three. I thought I'd just smiled but Niall took my face and kissed me. I laughed with my nose against his and my eyes shut. The camera made a shutter noise and I looked at it. Niall was laughing too. His hands were still on the sides of my face.