Forty-Six

Edit on side is mine, It's shitty but oh well

Only 4 more chapters after this one :)

Sorry for the somewhat of a cliffhanger last chapter lol

~_~_~_~_~

"Opal are you alright? You look pale." Niall waved his hand in front of me.

I nodded. "Y-yeah. I'm done we can go."

"We have to wait for the check." He pulled out his wallet and looked around the diner for our waitress. "Is that the girl I met last time we were here?" He asked looking back at me.

"Mhmm." I mumbled.

Niall got up and moved over to my side of the booth, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. He kissed my cheek as I looked at my lap.

"Woah. Are you Opal?" A guy stopped at our table and I looked up at him without answering. "Damn Opal, ya look good."

I looked at Niall as he cleared his throat. "You should leave us alone."

"Ah is this your boyfriend?"

I nodded and Sharon butted in. "Nice to see you Opal. Niall."

She remembered his name? That's creepy and makes me want to throw up. The waitress passed by, setting down the check. Niall picked it up and looked to see how much it was as the guy and Sharon sat across from us.

"Leaving already? We've only just got here." She asked.

"Yeah we've got plans." I said.

The waitress took Niall's money and he stood up putting on his coat and then helping me with mine.

"If you ever drop him, I'm here to take care of you." The guy joked as I started to walk away.

Before I knew it Niall had the guy pinned to the floor as the people in the restaurant watched as the two of them duked it out. I screamed for Niall to stop as he got a punch to the nose. Sharon pushed me back as I tried to pull at Niall.

She pushed me again and again until I was further away from them. Over her shoulder I saw two other guys join in, kicking Niall. Someone yelled that the cops were called and the guys ran away and out the door. The other girls followed them to their car. They yelled for Sharon and she pushed me to the floor running out of the diner.

I crawled over to Niall. "Baby. Are you okay? Niall?" I hovered over him as he groaned.

He began to sit up as he felt the blood dripping from his nose. I grabbed napkins from the nearby table and held them to his nose.

"We need to go before the cops get here." I helped him from the floor and apologized to the people around us.

I helped Niall to the car and he stopped to lean against it. He wiped off his nose. I started to cry as he stood back up, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head as I buried my head in his coat. "I was just scared."

"I'm fine, just a little blood."

Niall hugged me close before opening the car door for me. "Are you able to drive?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm alright."

We got back to the apartment and I brought Niall into the bathroom. Running a wash cloth under some warm water and then wiping away any blood on his face. I revealed a small cut on his cheek and noticed his eyes was beginning to blacken. I sat him down on the toilet lid as I went to get an ice pack. I handed it to him as I took out the first aid kit from under the sink.