a story plot(out now)

Hey guys! Here's a plot I have. Please do read it and comment. I need your reviews if this is good enough to write it down. I won't write it now but I have an idea what to do. If the reviews are positive I will be writing it in June after I'm done with my exams.

Hope you like it!

Smile!

Some stories are meant to be beautiful. Not necessarily happy.

She was the person you wouldn't notice sitting right in front of you. In a room full of people, she was alone. She was captive of her own mind. Blue always found it difficult to let people in. Yet she managed to fool everyone around making them feel they know her.

He was the school's popular guy. Not with muscular physique like in every cliche novel, but with a cute smile and humour. Very intelligent and ambitious. And unaware of the attention he gets and extremely flirty. Yet, he was happy with a group of friends he had, the populars.

An unexpected friendship and turn of events like him falling in love with another girl and undesired wave of emotions drifts them apart. Now what happens when they meet after years of not seeing each other, both with new maturity and a huge lot difference in their personalities?

Imagine being stuck between a forest with your first ever crush,for a week with limited resources and three strangers, right before your wedding.

This name just sort of stuck in my mind

This name just sort of stuck in my mind. It's coming pretty soon. :)

IT IS OUT NOW! GO CHECK IT OUT GUYS!!!

Hope you support it. It's the story of how fate played the game of love that was never meant to be from the beginning.

-Keep reading-
-notme16