2

Two: Only us tonight...Or not

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior Year-

I slowly opened my eyes and was blinded by the light peaking in through the window. I yawned and let my eyes adjust to the light. I sat up and looked around, I was in Sammy's room, in his bed.

I don't remember coming up here though, I remember smoking with the boys downstairs, outback. I also remember the kiss or kisses me and Sam shared last night, blushing at remembering them. I got out of the bed and I was still in my dress from last night but my shoes were off and neatly placed next to each other on the floor.

I walked down the stairs and saw Sam and Nate in the living room. I yawned, "Where's Jack and Jack?"

"McDonald's," Nate said.

I nod and run my hand through my hair. "Sammy, I'm going to steal your shower." I said, he nodded and I walked back up the stairs.

I walked into the bathroom me and Sam where in last night, the first aid kit still sitting on the counter, I smiled a little as I put it away under the sink while I let the water warm up.

I stripped myself out of my dress and hopped in the shower after tying my hair into a messy bun.

After I washed up using some of the axe body wash that was in the shower and rinsed my face since, there was no face wash, I got out. I forgot a towel, yay. I sighed, "Sammy!" I shout.

No answer.

"Samuel!" I shouted out again.

Still no answer.

"Wilkinson!" I shout louder this time and hear footsteps coming up the stairs.

The bathroom door opens up as I'm hiding behind the shower curtain. "I forgot a towel, and can I steal some of your clothes." I smile innocently.

He nods and smiles a little, he leaves the door open and returns with a towel a few seconds later. I dry off in the shower and wrap the towel around my body.

Sam returns with a shirt and pair of basketball shorts and with a smirk of his face. He sets the clothes on the counter and leans against the doorway staring at me as I let my hair down from the messy bun I had previously put it in.

"What?" I ask him looking at his reflection in the mirror.

"Nothing." He smiles at me through the mirror. "Just admiring how beautiful you are."

I blush and cover my face with my hands. "Sammy, stop." I laugh.

"Aye, stop covering your face." He says removing my hands.

He looked at my lips and instead of waiting like last night we just both closed the distance. "Get dressed." He says pulling away.

He started to back out of the bathroom doorway but before turning around he spoke, "Me, you, tonight. Only us, not the boys."

I laughed a little. "Is that your way of asking for a date?"

"I don't need to ask, ma." He smirked.