19

Nineteen: Birthday Boy

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; junior year-

"Three...two...one!" We all cheered and looked up from our phones from counting down to mid night. "Happy birthday!"

Sam smiled as he took a shot.

"Ayee!" We all shouted.

After he placed the shot down I jumped onto him tackling him to the floor and shouted, "Happy Birthday Sammy!" I smiled.

He laughed. "Thanks little mama." He smiled and pecked my cheek, I wish he hadn't pecked my cheek but I was the one who said no to the others knowing.

"I gotta pee." I got up and walked inside hoping Sam caught on.

I stood in the hallway and in walked Sam. He had a big smile on his face as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Happy birthday." I said again.

"How many times are you gonna say that?" He asked.

"I don't know." I smiled. I leaned up and pecked his lips, then his nose, them his cheek, then his jaw, then his lips again. "Happy birthday." I smiled.

Soon we headed back outside and we all hung out for about an hour before we all decide to go lay down.

I went up first while everyone said goodnight.

I grabbed my face wash and moisturizer from my bag and turned the sink water on letting it warm up a little.

I got my hands wet and my face then put some of the face wash in my fingers and closed my eyes as I rubbed it into my skin.

In the middle of me washing my face hands went around my waist and swayed us. I opened my eyes and looked at Sam through the mirror.

"Sam, let me wash my face." I laughed.

"Hurry up." He said but kept his arms around me securely as he kissed the back of my neck.

I rinsed my hands so the soap was off them and then tried to pry my self out of Sam's grip. "Let me rinse my face." I told him.

"Find a way." He smiled.

"Your so difficult." I rolled my eyes. I leaned forward and rinsed my face with his arms still around my waist- we were in a sexual position; me bent over and him behind me. In the middle of washing my face I decide to mess with him and move around a little.

"Baby, really." Sam groaned lowly.

I turned the water off while I leaned back up and grabbed a hand towel. "Really what?" I asked innocently, while I dried my face. I grabbed my moisturizer and rubbed some on to my face while I looked at him in the mirror.

He abruptly turned me around and kissed me. I pulled away with a smile. "Well hello to you too, birthday boy."

"I ain't no boy." He smirked.

I laughed, before I could say anything he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him and he carried me over to the bed while I laughed. He just collapsed onto the bed with me still in his arms.