25

Twenty-five: Will you?
Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

The entirety of the short walk up to the cabin door Emily had the biggest smile across her face causing me to be confused.

"Why are you so smiley?" I asked as I shift my bag in my hand.

"Oh, uh just glad I had a girls day with my favorite." She said keeping the smile spread crossed her face.

"Mhm." I hummed as I kicked the door open with my foot because my hands were full.

We walked into the house and I didn't even pay attention and just walked straight forward to the stairs to go to my room to place the bags down and to sleep.

I walked up the weirdly quiet house stairs but didn't pay attention to the quietness and went into my room and plopped my bags on the ground and went to the bathroom.

I did my business and washed my hands. I looked at my self in the mirror and ran my hand through my slightly natural curled hair and walked back into my room. I grabbed my chapstick off of the nightstand and put some on then collapsed on my back onto the bed, letting out a loud sigh.

There was knock on the door. The knock would be a inaudiable one if the house was loud, like it would be considering that five boys are staying here you would think music would be blaring and loud talking would be heard through the whole house but no it's so quiet that the knock on the door was probably heard through the whole house.

"Yeah?" I called out with my eyes closed as I stayed laying on my back.

Another knock.

"Come in." I said loud enough for who ever it was to hear me.

They knocked again.

I sighed and walked over to the bedroom door. "Yes?" I said irritated.

It was Sam.

He was dressed up, nicely. He looked good. He had on his normal khakis but he was wearing a nice dark grey button up shirt with his collar nicely folded. I looked down at his hand and he was gently holding onto a red bandanna. He wore his signature smile on his face.

I smiled when I saw his smile.

"Sam? Why didn't you just walk in?" I asked confused. "This is your room too."

"Come on." He said ignoring my question and kept his smile.

"Where?" I asked confused.

"It's a surprise." He smiled.

"Sammy, you know I'm not the biggest fan of surprises." I groaned.

"Please." He said then kissed my cheek. "Trust." He pecked my other cheek. "Me." He said than pecked my lips pulling a way with a smile and looked down at me.

I sighed slightly and gave a soft, "Okay." His smile grew bigger if possible.

"Turn around." He said softly and I sighed quietly and turned around.

He lightly placed the bandana over my eyes and tied it behind my head.

"Sammy." I said going to remove the bandana.

"No no." He said gently grabbing my hands, stopping me. "Trust me." He said and placed his hands on my hips and turned me around, he stayed behind me with his hands on my hips. "I wouldn't let you trip." He pushed my hips forward a little. "Come on step forward."

We started walking and he told me when we got to the stairs and helped me down the stairs. We continue to walk with him guiding me. "Where are we going?" I asked for probably the thousandth time.