6

Six: Family Guy and Suspicions

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; junior year-

"Where were you two?" Nate asked as we stood next to the Jacks and Nate.

"Uh, my head was hurting so Sam took me outback to breath." I lie and they seem to believe it, Sam still had his arm around my waist like he did when we walked back into the house.

"Bro, she's not going anywhere you can let go." Johnson laughed gesturing towards Sam's arm.

"Oh, yeah." He nodded. "I forgot." He said and took his arm off from around my waist.

I saw Gilinsky eye us and smirk, I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm going to let Az' crash at my place, her head is still hurting." Sam said. "Bye boys."

"Bye." I waved at them and Sam grabs my hand and leads me outfront. "I didn't want to leave." I whined as we were out front.

"But I wanted too, come on we can watch Family Guy." He said smirking knowing I'd say yes.

"Fine." I said we were still holding hands.

Once we got to Sam's house which wasn't far from the house that had the party we went up to his room. "Here." He said handing me a oversized shirt.

I went into the bathroom and changed into the shirt and since I didn't want to sleep in jeans and Sam's clothes were to big, I just slept with my underwear and no bottoms.

I walked out of the bathroom and into Sam's room. I placed my clothes down on top of his dresser.

"You look good in my clothes." He said wrapping his arms around my waist as I was still facing his dresser.

"That's really cliche, you know." I laugh. "That's been said so many times by so many different people."

"Well the people that said that never saw you in my clothes." He smirked as he turned me around.

"Wow, really smooth, Wilk." I laughed as I looked up at him.

"I try." He smirked.

"Your so stupid." I laughed as my finger traced shapes on his bare chest.

"Only for you." He said lifting my chin up and kissed me.

He moved from my lips to my jaw then trailed kisses to my ear and down to my neck. He started to lightly suck to leave a hickey.

"Sammy." I breathe out as he continued to kiss my neck and suck here and there.

"What babygirl?" He mumbled as he continued.

My hands tangled in his hair. "We can't." I softly said and brought his head up to mine. I kissed his lips.

"Why, 'can't we'?" He asked as he licked his lips.

"I know Gilinsky already suspects something, I don't know if the others do. We can't give them something to suspect." I told him as my hands were around his neck and pulled his hair lightly on the nape of his neck and rubbed my thumb back and fourth.

"How do you know G suspects something?" He asked as he tightened his arms around me keeping me secure in his arms and pushed up against his chest.

"When Johnson caught you with your arm around me holding me close, Gilinsky eyed us up and down and smirked like he knew something." I tell him as I focused on his eyes.

"Oh well, I can't hide the fact that I want to keep you close twenty four-seven." He said.

I playfully rolled my eyes. I pecked his lips and smiled as he smiled. I pulled his head down to mine and we kissed. He swiped his tongue along my lip. I pulled away with a smirk. "Family Guy." I said and walked over to his bed. Before I got in his bed I pulled the covers down and he squeezed my ass and jumped into the bed like nothing happened. "Hey!" I shouted at him and laugh.

"Be quiet. You know you love it." He smirked and pulled me on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me held me into his chest as he opened up Netflix and choose Family Guy.

After half way through the episode my eyes were closed, I wasn't asleep just relaxed. It was nice laying like this. I felt Sam moved slightly and then lay me down on my side but he kept his arms around me securely.

He then moved and mumbled, "Goodnight my beautiful Azalea." And then peck my lips then my forehead. He kept his chin gently pushed against my forehead after he kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Sammy." I mumbled and snuggled into his chest a little more.

<><><>~<><><>
Simple Chapter

-Nikole
772 words
*unedited*

7/12/17 | 780 words - Edited