54

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

I was super excited when I stepped of the plane. It had been about three months since I've seen Sam or the boys in person.

They wanted to fly out to North Carolina but I said no because it would be cheaper for me to fly to Nebraska.

I was only able to come here because of fall break, we only had a week but it was better than nothing.

Of course my grandma and grandpa and Ethan want me home, North Carolina, for thanksgiving so I worked it out that I fly out to Nebraska for a few days then go back.

I waited for my bag to come around and felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Hey baby." Sam's voice filled my eyes causing me to smile and turn around in his arms and peck his lips.

"Hey babe." I pecked his lips again. "I need to get my bag hang on, okay?"

He nodded but his arms didn't budge they stayed wrapped around me, I laughed lightly and turned around and waited to see my bag come around.

Sam kissed my neck a few times, well more than a few times. "Someone's horny." I laughed quietly as I glanced back at Sam.

"Shh," he said and continued to kiss my neck.

I saw my bag coming and tried to pull his arms off me but still didn't budge. "Sammy, baby, let go for a minute. My bag is here."

"Ugh." He groaned and removed his arms, he walked in front of me not letting me get to my bag. He picked it up and threw an empty arm over my shoulders pulling me in to his side. "Lets go."

Once we, Sam, put my bag in the back of G's car we got in. "G, let you borrow his car?" I asked considering Sam was driving and I was in the passenger seat.

"Yup." He smiled and placed his free hand on my thigh and rubbed his thumb in circles.

I smile and placed my hand over his hand, then my other arm on the arm rest on the door bringing my hand up to my neck grabbing ahold of my necklace and messed with it, a new habit of mine, while looking out the window.

"Your wearing the necklace." Sam said and I heard the smile in his voice.

I looked at him giving him a dumb look. "Of course? Why wouldn't I?"

"I didn't think you liked it." He said shrugging keeping his focus on the road.

I laughed quietly and intertwined our fingers of the hands that were resting on my thigh, I brought the back of his hand to my mouth and kissed it. "Well you were wrong, I love it."

We rode in silence for a few minutes.

"Oh, mom and dad invite the boys and you over tonight for an early thanksgiving dinner, but I mean your staying at my place so your going." He laughed.

"Sounds fun." I smiled.

<><><>~<><><>

Shit gonna happen at dinner...😏

I feel like not a lot of drama has happened in this book but I got shit planned...

531 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 538 words - edited