13

Thirteen: Deal

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

After school, Hunter pulled me aside away from the boys.

"Hey." I said awkwardly, I didn't know what to say.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Why did you do that at lunch?" I asked out of no where. "You know all the whispering in my ear, kisses, all of it."

He let out a small chuckle, "It is obvious me and Sam don't get along. It is obvious that Sam has a thing for you. It is obvious that you have a thing for him. It is also obvious that he is being really stupid for missing out on you." He told me. "So my question is why is he like this now? I mean I've seen you two, everyone has at the school, how touchy and close you guys are so why is he being stupid?"

"I don't know what you mean." I said glance down at the ground.

"Come on, Azalea, what happened between you two?" He asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Your such a bad liar." He laughed a little.

"So, I've been told." I laughed along with him.

"So, just answer."

I sighed. "He's mad because from that never have I ever game he found out that me and Gilinsky slept together once." I tell him and he nods. "But I regret it, we were both drunk and didn't know what was happening."

"So, he's mad at that?" He asked.

I nodded. "But me and him didn't have anything going on when it happened."

"He's stupid." Hunter laughed.

"You never answered my question." I said. "Why did you do all that?"

"Like I said, me and Sam don't get along and if I can make him mad then win win."

"How's it win win?"

"I win by making him mad, that I'm kissing, and touching his girl," he said as he placed his hand on my cheek. "And win for you because he gets mad and jealous making him regret being petty."

"So, what are you saying?" I asked looking up at him.

"We continue making him jealous and mad." He smiled.

"Az', you want a ride home or not?" Gilinsky shouted.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." I shouted back when I turned around to look at him.

"So plan?" Hunter asked.

I nodded after a moment and smiled. He glance up behind me and smiled. "He's staring." He whispered as he looked down at me.

He smiled causing me to smile. "Don't get taken back, okay?" He stated.

"Okay." I said and he leaned down and kissed me.

"I got to go." I said pulling away after a few moments of kissing.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." He smiled.

I nodded and turned around and walked over the guys.

"Look at our little Az' getting with Hunter." Johnson said as we all got into the car.

"Look at our little Johnson getting with Sasha."  I mocked him.

"Oh, shut up." Johnson rolled his eyes.

When G pulled up to my house I got out and so did Sam after he told the guys he'll be back.

"What?" I asked confused, we were still right by the car.

He pulled me away so the guys couldn't hear if they rolled down their windows.

"What's going on with you and Hunter?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I crossed my arms.

"Really, Az' you know I like you. Yet your making out and hooking up a guy who I obviously have problems with." He said sharply.

"Sounds like a you problem." I simple said. "Bye Samuel." I turned around and waved bye to the guys in the car and walked into my house, the last thing I saw when I closed the front door was Sam standing there with his mad expression that I had seen all day.

<><><>~<><><>
So I think I've come to the conclusion that a lot of the updates will be short, at least for now.

664 words
*unedited*

7/12/17 | 669 words - edited