53

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; senior year-

It's Saturday and Nash and Hayes were over at my house just hanging out.

We played Call of Duty.

"Your cheating, screen looker." Nash shouted at Hayes.

I laughed. "You both suck." I continued to laugh as they tried to kill each other.

"I'm done!" Hayes shouted.

"Same!" Nash agreed.

They settled down.

"Nash lets make a vine." Hayes said.

Ah, for the past two months all they've done is vine.

"Have fun boys." I laughed and stood up. "I'm going to make pancakes." I said and walked into the kitchen.

I pulled out a bowl and started to make the batter. I stirred it and pulled a pan out and started to make them.

It was boring so I turned on music on my phone. First Roar came on by Katy Perry and I hummed and sang along a little as I made pancakes.

Then next song came on and it was When we were young by Adele and this is my favorite song right now so of course I sang along.

"Everybody loves the things you do." I sang as I poured batter on to the pan. "From the way you talk, to the way you move" I got a plate out of the cabinet so I could put the pancakes on it. "Everybody here is watching you, 'Cause you feel like home your like a dream come true"

I grabbed a spatula so I could flip the pancake when it was ready, "but if by chance your here alone, Can I have a moment? Before I go? 'Cause I've been by myself all night long, hoping your someone I used to know" I flipped the pancake over.

"You like a movie, you sound like a song" I waited for the other side to cook. "My god this reminds me, Of when we were young"

"Let me photograph you in this light, in case it is the last time that we might be exactly like we were before we realized," I took the pancake off the pan and put in on the plate. I poured more batter, "we were sad of getting old, it made us restless it was just like a movie it was just like a song"

I finished the song and about six pancakes.

We ate and the boys went back to making a vine.

<><><>~<><><>
I am honestly addicted to this song don't know why but I am

Stuff is happening in this book 😁 and you don't even know

409 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 427 words - edited