26

Twentysix: lovebirds
Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

After Sam's dinner last night and after I said yes we soon ended up watching a movie in our room, now at least we didn't have to have Johnson cover for us.

I woke up to a snoring Sam with his head rested on my shoulder and his head buried in the crock of my neck.

I brought my hand up to his hair and basically massaged his head. I closed my eyes and continued to rub my hand in his hair gently pulling on his hair here and there.

He shuffled slightly but stayed in about the same position; his head in the crock of my neck, his arm wrapped around my front and his other under the pillow with are legs tangled together.

He hummed quietly and planted a kiss on my collarbone. "That feels really good." He said in his husky morning voice then kissed my collarbone again.

"So, I should stop?" I teased and pulled my hand off of his head and dropped it down to the bed.

"No, no, never said that." He said sitting up enough to lay his head on my chest and grabbed both of my hands and put them on his head.

I gave a small quiet laugh and continued with what I was doing.

He hummed again. "How's my girlfriend on this fine morning?" He mumbled not moving.

"Good." I laughed. "How's my boyfriend on this fine morning?"

"Fantastic because I get to wake up to my sexy ass girlfriend." He smiled up at me and kissed the bottom of my chin.

"Get out of the room, we don't need kids running around!" Someone shouted.

I rolled my eyes and Sam laughed. "Come on." I said and tried to get up but he didn't budge.

"Nope. Stay here." He pouted.

"Five minutes." I said.

---

Soon me and Sam went down stairs changed and our teeth brushed, we basically didn't look like slobs.

Me and Sam sat down on the couch in the living room with everyone. "Lookey the love birds decided to join us." Johnson said.

"Hey, at least they don't have to be 'sneaky' anymore." Gilinsky laughed and so did Johnson and Nate.

I covered my face in embarrassment and buried my head into Sam's chest as he laughed.

Sam ran his hand through my hair. "What's the plan for today?" He questioned.

"Just gonna chill for today." Nate shrugged.

"Movies?" I suggested.

"Yes!" Emily cheered as she sat down next to me.

"Sure." J said along with the others.

"High school musical?" I asked and Emily nodded. We didn't even wait for the boys to agree we just opened up Netflix and choose HSM.

"Really?" Ethan groaned.

"Be quiet Eth'." I said and laid back down and Sam wrapped his arms around me.

About 15 minutes into the movie Sam's head was resting on my chest and my hands were massaging his head like this morning because he liked it so much.

He hummed silently but it wasn't as silent as I thought because Nate said something, "Aye, no funny business with us in the room."

"Oh my god." I rolled my eyes and took my hands of his head.

"Hey. Mind your own business Nate. You have no idea how nice this feels." Sam said placing my hands on his hair again.

<><><>~<><><>
Short and cute update.
I have so much planned out like you got no idea people.

Fun fact: this one was written and published in a different state then the last chapter :) your girl traveling....

588 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 606 words - edited