24

Twenty-four: Mall Pretzels

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

After Ethan showed up earlier it made this winter break one hundred percent better.

All the guys were downstairs and me and Emily were upstairs in my room. Well I was in my room while Emily went to go shower.

I did some laundry early so I'm folding my clothes as I danced slightly and sang along softly. I felt two arms wrap around me and I knew it was Sam and he started to kiss my neck.

He spun me around and pecked my lips. "What are you doing?" He looked down at me with a smile on his face.

"Folding clothes." I tell him as I turn back around.

"You could just get rid of them, I wouldn't mind." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice as he wrapped his arms around my waist again and swayed us from side to side.

"Oh my god, Sam." I laugh.

"Az', what did you want to-" Emily started when she walked back into the room but stopped and a smirk appeared on her face. "Oh, sorry didn't mean to walk in on you guys."

"Em', its fine we weren't doing anything." I tell her.

Sam kissed my neck and mumbled, "Weren't doing anything, yet."

"Sam!" I shout and push him back and he laughs.

"I'll be down stairs." He laughed. He stepped towards me and I stood on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.

"Okay." I smiled widely up at him.

He smiled back and walked downstairs passing by his sister and she had a huge smile on her face. "You two are so cute." She smiled and jumped onto my bed. "What do you want to watch?" She asked.

"Um, Mr. and Mrs.Smith?" I ask and she nods.

I turn the movie on and we crawl underneath the covers. I probably didn't get a quarter of the way done with the movie before I fell asleep. I don't know about Emily.

---

I woke up to Sam crawling into bed and he pushed some hair out of my face as he pulled me into him. "How long have I been asleep?" I mumble.

"Emily came down stairs about half an hour ago after the movie finished and said you past out." He whispers and I nod.

I snuggle into his chest more. He placed a kiss on my forehead and wrapped his arm around me and rubbed his thumb in circles. "Goodnight baby." He whispers.

"Night Sammy." I mumble back into his chest. I don't know if he heard me or not.

-next day/morning-

I woke up to Emily jumping on me and no Sam. "What?" I groan as I burry my head into my pillow.

"Me and you are going shopping today." She kept jumping.

"Why?" I groaned again.

"Because I haven't seen you in forever and I want to have a girls day with you, like we did all the time." She tells me. She grabs my arm and pulls me out of bed. "Just shower and your outfit is on the counter."

I groaned and walked over to the bathroom and hopped in the shower after tying my hair in a bun because I didn't have time to wash my hair.

I wash my body and shave. I get out and dry off looking at what Emily choose.

I groan when I see it. "Emily!" I shout.

"Yeah?!" She shouts back on the other side of the door.

"Why this? We're going shopping not to a restaurant."

"Because it's cute, just wear it!" She shouted.

I sigh, it's too early to argue especially over something stupid.

After I got dressed me and Emily left and headed to the mall with a quick yell to the boys that we were leaving

-skip to mall-

"I'm hungry." I groan as I carry my bags and Emily carries hers.

"Okay, lets just get pretzels." She says.

"Why not actually food?" I groan again.

"Because and stop complaining, Az'." She says and we walk off to the Wetzel's Pretzel stand.

"You go get them I'll sit down at a table with our stuff." I tell her and she nods. We walk over to an empty table and she puts her few bags down next to my few bags and I take a seat.

"I'll be back." Emily says and then walks away.

I pulled my phone out and saw I had a text from Sam. Before replying I looked at the time and it was five pm, oh my god we've been here forever.

Sammyboy: How's girls day going?

Me: Exhausting

Sammyboy: Well u guys should be on ur way home soon :)

I sent him a quick 'I hope' and put my phone away because Emily got back.

We started to eat and she started to texted, she looked up from her phone. "After we eat we can head back." She said taking another pretzel bite.

"Finally." I cheer.

"Shut up." She rolled her eyes with a smile.

We ate and talked about random stuff, like stories from when she was still in Omaha to aliens.

Once we finally left and got home all I wanted to do was sleep but that changed.

831 words
*unedited*

7/12/17 | 843 words - edited