50

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

I woke up to Johnson banging on Sam's door. "Wake up!"

"We know you guys fucked so we don't want to come in." Gilinsky shouted.

"We don't want to come in, but Sam did." Nate joked from behind the door.

"Go away!" I shout as I buried myself into Sam as much as I could.

"Get the fuck up!" Johnson shouted again banging on the door again.

"Fine! We are up!" Sam shouted and sat up.

I buried my head into the pillow.

"Baby, come on." He said.

"No." I groan.

"So, you'll moan yes and groan no." Sam laughed.

"Stop." I groaned.

"I'm kidding baby, get up though." He said
and kissed my shoulder blade.

"I wanna sleep." I mumble into the pillow.

Finally Sam got me up and we put our clothes back on and went downstairs to the others.

"Hey." I said as I sat down.

-Tuesday-

"Az'." JJ said drawing out the 'z'.

"What?" I asked as I was scrolling through Instagram.

"I need your help." He said.

"With?" I asked barely paying attention.

"I want to ask Sasha to prom on Saturday." He said.

My head instantly shot up and I put my phone down paying attention to JJ.

"Go on." I smile.

"I don't know how to ask her." He sighs.

"Well first off, don't you think you should planned this out last week at least. I mean you would have to ask her tomorrow and then that leaves two days before prom." I tell him.

"Your talking, tell Samuel that. I mean he hasn't asked you yet, right?" He said.

"I don't think we are going, he's never been a school dance guy." I say shrugging.

"I know you want to go, plus your missing your prom at your new school. And this is Junior Prom your only chance to attend this prom."

"Not my choose, like I said I don't think he wants to go." I tell him again. "Anyways back to Sasha. How do you want to ask her?"

He sighed, "I don't know, simple, she doesn't like big things."

"True, just get her flowers and ask her." I suggested. "As simple as it gets."

-Wednesday-

Sasha was on her way over to 'hang out' but in reality JJ was gonna ask her to prom.