65

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

"Ok so me and Az' are sharing a room," Sam said. "Sasha and JJ, G and Nate, then you three got the last room." Sam shrugged.

Sam, the Jacks and Nate got here yesterday, the cabin, while me, Seb, Luke and Joey got here about five minutes ago, aka 10:28pm. I had invited Nash and Hayes but they were going on some family trip so they couldn't come.

I plopped down on the couch and let out a sigh, I was tired from the plane ride. "Did y'all go to the store yet?"

Sam sat down next to me and put his arms around me, he pulled me into his bare chest. They were waiting for us so we could get in the hot tub and smoke, the usual.

"Yeah we got some stuff yesterday." He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Okay." I nodded and closed my eyes resting my head against him.

"Aww, ain't that cute." Nate said seating down on the other side of me then put his legs on top of me.

"Really, Nate?" I open my eyes and look at him. He nodded like a child. "Oh by the way Nate, Joey smokes weed like you; he's the Nathan of NC." I told him.

"I brought enough shit for all of us." Nate said.

"Are we going in the hot tub or not?" Johnson said. "Also Sasha just texted me saying she's on her way back with food."

"Yeah, I'll go change." I said standing up.

"Which room is ours?" I ask.

"We have the same as last, then the open door is empty." Sam said.

"Okay." I nod and grab my bag. "You all go, I'll show them their room." I nod to the three boys. "Lets go." I said and headed up the stairs.

We reached the end of the hallway were the open door was, "Here you boys go." I said as Seb, Joey and Luke walked in. "Bathroom is the next door." I said pointing to my left.

"Thanks Lea." Seb said.

"Alright, I'm going to change and y'all can just go outback when you change." I said and walked away with my bag into mine and Sam's room.

The room was already messy, not a surprised. I rolled my eyes and sent my bag down on the bed.

I pulled out mine simple all black bikini and put it on. After I changed I went down stairs and ran into Luke.

"Hey Lucas." I said putting my hand on to his bare shoulder as we walked outback everyone.

"You okay Lea?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, I'm just tried." I nodded as we approached the back door.

"Are you so tired your boy won't get any tonight?" He laughed.

"Oh shut up, Lucas." I laughed and pushed him away when we got outback causing him to laugh.

He got in the hot tub and so did I, I sat down next to Sammy and JJ was next to me.