37

Read Note at the end...
Enjoy.

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

Wednesday Sam said 'I love you' and I said it back and we haven't said it again since, today is Friday night and we decide to just stay and hang out at my place because my dad was gonna be gone to his friends house.

Normally Sam or none of the guys are allowed in the house by me if my dad is home because I don't want them to know.

My dad hasn't changed but I've found a better way to hide it, I always think with the little bit of drama that has been going on with me and Sam his mind wasn't on it.

We were watching family guy and eating Taco Bell. "God, I love Taco Bell." I smiled as I took a bite of my Taco.

"You have a problem with Taco Bell." Sam laughed.

"Hey! It's good." I smiled as I took another bite.

We do continued to eat in silence while watching the show.

After I ate I just left my trash on the bed right in front of me as I watched Family Guy.

I finally stood up and grabbed our trash and took it to the kitchen and threw it away. Then went back to my room and sat back down in my spot, sitting cross cross while Sam leaned up against the wall.

Sam laid his head down on my lap and looked up at me. I ran my hand threw his hair and did the massage thing he loves so much while I looked up at the T.V.

Sam abruptly sat up and jumped off the bed. "Gotta pee." He said and left the room.

I was extremely tired and laid down cuddling my bear I had since I was a kid. I closed my eyes and fell into a light sleep.

I woke up to Sam kissing my cheek. "That bear should be me:" He mumbled on my cheek causing me to smile.

"Then come on." I mumble back and put the bear at the foot of the bed and Sam takes it's place.

He wrapped his arms around me and I closed my eyes trying to go back to my peaceful sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked up at Sam who was already looking down at me. "My baby is adorable." He smiled and kissed my forehead then the bridge of my nose, then the tip of my nose then went to both on my cheeks then my lips.

I smiled into the kiss.

-next Monday-

Me and the boys walk down the hall to where are lockers are at, they all are in a about ten feet of each other.

Me and Sam walk to our lockers which has one separating it. "I'm so tired." I groan as I put my head in my locker.

"I mean if you didn't make me go to the store and get Taco Bell in the middle of the night then maybe we both could of slept in." He laughs as he leaned against the locker that separated ours.

I closed my locker and looked at him. "And I thank you for going to get Taco Bell and going to the store in the middle of the night." I smile and peck his lips. I didn't realize the boys were right next to us till JJ spoke.

"Why'd you have to go to the store?" JJ asked.

"Oh, to get Az' tam-" he started but I hit his arm. "Dr.Pepper." He quickly corrected himself but the other boys had a smirk and Sam sent me a cheeky smile.

"Tam-Dr.Pepper?" Nate smirks. "Did they come out with a new soda."

"Sounds like it." Gilinsky laughed.

"I hate you guys."

"We love you too, baby." Sam says and pulls me into him and kisses my forehead. The guys learned to look away at some points so they started to talk amongst themselves. Sam bent down a little and whispered in my ear, "They may love you, but I love you more."

I turned my head to look up at him and he had a big smile. I tippy toed and whispered "I love you too, baby." In to his ear and pecked his lips.

"Adorable, honestly." Gilinsky said.

I turn to look at them and Sam did the same. "Be quiet G." I laugh.

I saw JJ's head turned around and he was watching someone. I looked past him and saw Sasha talking to her friends.

"Aww, JJ isn't over his crush." I smirk.

"Shut up Az'." He turns around quickly.

"Johnson, you know all you gotta do is say the word and I'll set you two up." I said.

"Yeah I know, but I'm gonna do it on my own." He says.

"Gonna do it?" I exclaim.

"Did Johnson grow some balls?" Nate says.

"How are you 'gonna do it'?" Sam asks.

"Uh," JJ freezes and then the bell rings. "Gotta blast. Bye!" He says and walks away quickly.

I roll my eyes.

<><><>~<><><>

Ima give you a run down basically on how this is gonna go.

There will be a time skip next chapter or the one after but that chapter with have cute cliche and dumb moments during that time skip. Makes sense?

Next, I have already written the last chapter to this book. It is basically a sketch of it, but that's how I have it planned to go. There is gonna be two or three chapter that have either big events or small ones that DO contribute to the ending.

Lastly, I DO plan on doing a second book. I already have plans for it. When I thought about this book it was bound to have a second book.

THIS BOOK; has more cute and cliche moments that WILL contribute to the second, like a few of the chapters already have played big parts in the second book. (May or May not of started the second book already 😁😬)

I do not know how many chapters are left yet in this book but I know exactly what I want to happen and how-for the most part.

If you have any suggestions or ideas you would like to see somewhat in this story or the next just message me. ☺️

Anyways hope this didn't ruin anything. I was gonna make this note longer but I feel like I would spoil everything.

Hope you like this book so far!

847 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 1091 words - edited