47

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

-Monday-

Ethan gave me a ride to school so I can get my schedule and shit.

The past days I've been working at Pop's and Nash and Hayes come in everyday like they said they did. I've been texting and facetiming Sam everyday, along with texting the groupchat with all the boys.

I sighed as I walked up to the lady at the front desk.

"Hi I'm new, Azalea Miller." I said and gave her a sweet smile.

"Oh here you go." She said and grabbed a paper from her desk, it was my schedule. "Just take a seat over there for now, the principal would like to talk to you."

I nodded and sat down. It was about five minutes until the principal came out and called me in, I walked in and sat in the chair while he sat behind his desk.

"I'm Mr.Donsen, it's nice to meet you Azalea." He smiled and shook my hand. "I wanted to go over the rules here, I got your report from your last school and it looks like your a more difficult student."

"I guess." I shrug.

"The rules here are the same as any other school. You respect your teachers and administrators. Get to class on time or have a pass. No violence. No drugs. No inappropriate language. You get it." He went on and on about the normal rules that are applied to every school, it went on for about ten minutes till he stood up and showed me to my class.

"This is your science class, your first period, with Ms.Roberts." He said walking me in and of course everyone looked at us, the teacher looked at me and gave me smile.

"Ms.Roberts this is your new student Miss Miller." He said to her.

Soon he left and the teacher looked right at me. "What's your name?" She asked considering she only knew my last.

"Azalea." I answered already annoyed knowing I'll say it thousand times today.

"Well, I'm Ms.Roberts," Yes, I know this lady. "Go have a seat in the back by Lucas, raise your hand."

A hand lifted up in the second to last row. I made my way down the isle and saw Hayes sitting in front of the empty seat I was suppose to sit in.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." I said back.

I sat in the empty seat and leaned back getting comfortable.

The kid Lucas turned to me once the teacher started to teach again.

"What's your name beautiful?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"There is no need for you to know." I said while still looking up at the front.

"So, when I'm telling my friend about the hot new girl I would like to use your name so they know not to mess with you and that I called dibs." He said and I saw a smirk in the corner of my eye.

"First off, just don't talk about me and you wouldn't need my name." I said giving a annoyed smile to him. "And 'dibs' this isn't kindergarten nor am I a the last juice box." I said with the same smile and turned to look a the board.

"Feisty." He said and his smirk got bigger. I rolled my eyes and shook my head and Hayes laughed while he stayed looking up at he board.

I kicked his chair causing him to laugh more. "Stop laughing Grier, or I'll poison your food today." I said and he shut up. "That's what I thought."

"Can you get any hotter? Your sexy, and feisty what else baby girl?" Luke said.

I rolled my eyes and my phone vibrated in my pocket.

I pulled it out and saw I had a messages coming in from the groupchat.

Babyboy: Good luck at your first day baby ❤️

WeedboyMaloley: don't replace us

JJ: she could never replace us

Jawline: she better not or we all will whoop some ass

Me: chill the fuck out boys, I wouldn't replace you guys. Anyways I love you baby ❤️

We like to be all cute and shit in the groupchat because the others get mad.

Babyboy: I love you too baby girl 😘

WeedboyMaloley: I just puked🤢

Babyboy: no you didn't I'm next to u 🙄

Jawline: EXPOSED ^

JJ: I was gonna say that

Me: shut the fuck up im in class.

After that I went to put my phone away but Luke snatched it.

"Lemme added my number and text myself so I have yours." He said as he was typing.

"Please do add yourself so I can know not to respond." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, baby you will soon be wanting me to call you. Or text you." He smirked.

"I highly doubt that." I said snatching my phone back.

"Too late princess, already texted myself." He said holding his phone up showing my number the screen.

He kept trying to talk to me the whole class but I ignored him.

When the bell rang I stood up and Hayes grabbed my schedule.

"You have class with Nash next. I'll show you." He said.

"Thanks." I smiled and we walked off. "I was about to kill Luke." And he laughed.

<><><>~<><><>
What happened at the Ariana Grande concert sickens me.

887 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 890 words - edited