3

Three: Bets and Makeup

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

Gilinsky: Hurry up we're out front

After I read Jack's message I sighed and slung my backpack over my shoulder after checking to see if my foundation and concealer was in my bag. I then ran into the bathroom and checked to see if the bruises were visible, thankfully they weren't.

I just had to get through school and touch my foundation up here and there throughout the day .

I jogged down the hallway and out the front door, not wasting time so that my dad could stop me.

I got into the backseat, squeezing past Sam to sit in the middle because I'm the smallest. I was sat between Sam and Nate while Gilinsky drove and Johnson sat in the passenger seat.

The ride to school consisted of the usual; jokes, music and stupid shit. When we got out of the car Sam held me back and let the others walk in front of us.

"You good?" He asked me.

I gave him a confused look, were the bruises coming threw the foundation and concealer? I even glanced down at my wrist to make sure my jacket sleeve was covering that bruise. "Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because yesterday and Saturday you said you weren't feeling good." He said slightly confused.

"Oh, yea." I said and gave a small nervous laugh clearing forgetting my own lie. "Yeah, I'm good." I smiled up at him. "Thanks for caring."

We caught up with the others and all headed to our classes for the day.

-Skip to lunch-

I sat down last at our lunch table and the boys looked at me weird. "What?" I asked, once again trying not to freak out if the bruises were visible.

"Why are you so late?" Johnson furrowed his eyebrows.

"Oh, I was just fucking a guy in the bathroom, no big deal." I shrug and they all look at me surprised but Sam gave me a 'what-the-fuck' and 'your-joking-right?' look. "I'm joking boys." I roll my eyes and they all sighed in relief. "Damn, you all are so relieved I wasn't fucking someone, what you all can fuck four girls a week and I can't fuck one guy?" I laugh.

"It's not like that." Gilinsky laughed.

"So, what you just admitted was we have more game than you." Nate teased me.

"I have just as much game as you do, maybe more, Nathan." I teased back.

"Oh really?" Nate said. "Bet?"

"Bet." I smirked.

"Okay, go get," he said looking around the cafeteria. "That guys number." He point to Joshua, football player. Luckily I have talked to Josh before and we are pretty chill but the boys don't know that so it works out good.

"Deal." I said. "What do I get when I win?"

"When?" He laughed. "If you win, you can get a good fuck from papi Maloley."