29

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; junior year-

The past few days I've been staying at Sam's because he still wouldn't let me go home till he knows I'm good and that my dad won't hurt me. I didn't care right now because my mom isn't in town anymore but when she gets back tomorrow that is all going to change and Sam is just gonna have to leave it alone because I'm not letting my mom stay there with only him.

I know that I probably should be pissed off because she could just leave him and take me with her to stop the beatings but I know she wouldn't because as much as I hate to admit it she does drugs and drink just like my dad but she isn't as bad as him and she at least try's to take the beating for me or stop him.

The only thing keeping me from leaving the house and staying with one of the boys is her, I already live at the Gilinsky's house basically because he was the only one who knew. But the past few days I've been at Sam's.

"Baby?" Sam nudged me bringing me out of my thoughts and I looked at him.

"Are you good? We were calling you a few times?" JJ asked from across of me.

"Oh, uh yeah." I nod.

"Okay, you still down to go to that party in ten?" Nate asked.

"Yup." I smiled and took a hit from the blunt just wanting to get high before I went back home soon.

We smoked a little more and drank a little to get ahead of the game and we headed out to the party of the night.

Once we got there we got drinks and started to down them, one after another. I didn't care how drunk I got tonight because I know I wouldn't be able to get drunk for a little while until my mom leaves town again so why not.

With in thirty minutes I was past tipsy but not drunk I was getting there, which is difficult because I'm not a light weight. Me and Sam were dancing and making out for a while. Then Sam, the guys and I were joking around.

I glanced to my left and saw Sasha. "Sasha!" I shouted and she turned around with her drink in her hand and she smiled when she realized I was calling her over.

I pushed Sam's arm off my shoulders and he furrowed his eyebrows but pulled them apart once he realized I was going to give Sasha a hug.

She put her arm in replace on Sam's arm and I put my arm around her torso as I took a drink of my own drink. "Sasha, you know the boys." I slurred slightly.

"I do." She smiled. Then she looked at JJ and smiled. "Hello boys." She slurred out.

"Yay, two drunk girls." Nate laughed.

"Shut up, Maloley." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Damn chill, Az'." Nate put his hands up in surrender and the other guys laughed.

I pulled my phone out and handed it to Nate. "Take a picture of us Nathan." I slurred.

"Completely ignoring you telling me to shut up, okay." He laughed and held my phone ready to take the picture of me and Sasha. I wrapped my arm around Sasha and smiled but she covered her face.