58

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

"Okay," I said and stood up from the picnic table, all four of the boys looked at me. "Y'all I got a surprise."

"Oh shit," JJ said.

"What did you do?" Gilinsky said.

"Should we be scared?" Nate said.

"Babe, what is it?" Sam said. "What Nate said, should we be scared?"

"No, it's nothing bad," I roll my eyes. "I got a tattoo." I said and their eyes opened wide.

"What!" Gilinsky shouted. "When?"

"Without me!" Johnson shouted. "Your bestie?!"

"Miller you trying to be a badass." Nate laughed.

"Nathan, she doesn't have to try and be badass, she is." Sam said to Nate. "But answer when?"

"After me and Emily left your parents house," I answer.

"Let me see it mamas." Sam said.

I smiled and lifted my hair up and turned around to show them.

"What is it?" JJ asked.

"It's an unalome," I answer and drop my hair sitting back down next to Sam. "This one means path to enlightenment." I smile.

"It's cute." G smiled.

"Thank you," I smile back. "Emily got the same one but in the side of her heel. I like it."

Sam lifted my hair up again and looked at it; then dropped my hair. "I like it too." He nodded.

I laughed a little and gave him a kiss. I pulled back away but he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me back in. I smiled into the kiss.

"Yo," G said, causing us to pull away. "Three singles right here," I laughed, Jack looked over to Sam. "Keep it in your pants, buddy."

"Y'all shut up she is leaving in an hour," Sam laughed. "And two singles, JJ got Sasha."

"He's got you there G." Nate said.

"Plus it's not like I'm doing this," Sam said and cut himself of my slamming his lips on to mine; pulling me closer to him.

He placed his hands on my thighs and snaked them to underneath them; pulling my thighs up to make me stand up then pulled to sit on his lap so I was straddling him.

He kept his left hand on my thigh and ran his right hand up to the small of my back; as my hands went to his hair. I pulled away with a smile. "Sammy," I breathed out and pecked my lips. "I think you proved your point to them." I said and he smirked.

"I don't think so," he said and kissed my lips again; he moved down to my jaw then neck.

I swallowed and kept my eyes shut, "Sammy." I breathed out quietly.