76

Azalea Miller

-2 & 1/2 years ago; Senior year-

Ring. Ring.

I groan and roll over covering my head with my pillow to help block out my phone ringing insanely loud but it didn't help I could still hear it ringing.

I reached over and grabbed my phone off my night stand and was blinded by the screen. I could see the yellow heart on the screen and knew it was Sam facetiming me so I answered.

"Hello?" I mumble and rub my eyes holding the phone in front of me to show my disaster of a morning face and hair.

"Happy Birthday!" He cheered.

"Yeah yeah." I mumble still with my eyes close and I rest the back of my wrist on my forehead.

"That's what I get?" He questioned. "A 'yeah yeah', I'm hurt babe." I could picture him placing his hand over his heart.

"I'm tried." I groan. "What time is it?" I question.

"For you its six." He said.

"So it's five for you?" I ask squinting my eyes. "Why so earlier?"

"Just because your an hour a head doesn't mean I'm not gonna be the first person and last person to say happy birthday." He said.

"Is this a thing now?" I laugh.

"Yeah," he nodded. "You did it for my last two birthdays and I did it for your last birthday. It's just our thing now." He smiled.

"That's sweet Sammy." I smile.

"Finally, a smile." He cheers.

"Shut up, I'm tired." I groaned. "And I look like shit."

"You don't though baby." He said. "And your just not a morning person." He stated.

"Yeah yeah." I yawn.

"Okay, get up school starts soon." He said.

"You gonna stay on the FaceTime with me?" I ask as I slowly drag my self off the bed.

"Of course." He said. "I don't have to get ready for school till later."

"Okay." I said and dragged my self to my dresser. I set my phone face up on the dresser and started to change. I went with a simple and easy outfit. A black body suit and shorts.

 A black body suit and shorts