69

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

I scrolled through my phone as I resting my back against the headboard and my legs crossed in front of me. I door opened and I thought it was Sasha, "What movie do yo-" I started but stopped when I saw it was Sam.

I stayed quiet with a bored look, he looked at me then went to his bag and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts. I looked back at my phone at just scrolled through Instagram.

In the corner of my eye I was Sam take his shirt and shorts off then pull the basketball shorts on.

He grabbed his phone and went to the other side of the bed and plugged it in. He sat on the edge of the bed his back facing me. He sighed and put his head in his hands. "Are we good?" He asked.

I put my phone down and looked at him, "I don't know are we?" I asked.

It stayed quiet for a moment then the door opened and Sasha walked in, "What are we watch-" she stopped when she saw Sam sitting on the edge of the bed his head in his hands as I sat still with my back against the headboard. "Oh,"

"Let's just watch the movie downstairs," I said grabbing my phone and getting of the bed.

"Just stay here and watch," Sam said. "I don't mind, just don't choose a chick flick."

As I walked out I decide to be petty, "I don't know, you might think I'm cheating with one of the movie characters." And walked out, I heard him let out a loud sigh.

Me and Sasha went downstairs and turned on Thor. About ten minutes in Gilinsky had come downstairs and started watching it with us.

I fell asleep somewhere in the movie and woke up to Gilinsky shaking me awake. "Come on, Az', get up go to bed." He said softly. "Sasha just went upstairs to go to bed."

I rubbed my eyes and reached for the blanket that was the back of the couch, "No," I shook my head lightly as I cuddled into the blanket. "I'll stay down here." I said as I closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep.

He sighed, "You and Sammy haven't talked?"

"Nope," I said popping the 'p'.

He sighed again, "Come on, go sleep in my bed I'll sleep down here."

"No," I shook my head. "Just go upstairs and go to sleep." I said.

"Your not sleeping on the couch because Sam is being an idiot." He said.

"Go tell him he is an idiot," I said. "I'm fine down here, just go." I said.

He sighed once again, "Fine, but if you are uncomfortable just come wake up me up, we'll switch. Okay?"

"Okay," I nod even though that is not going to happen.

He stood up and pulled the blanket over my legs covering me up, "Goodnight Az'." He kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight G," I said and then heard his footsteps up the stairs.

-skip to morning-

I was being shaken awake then Sam's voice filled my ears, "You slept on the couch?"