27

(Sorta Heated Makeout session FYI, if you don't like that or you are uncomfortable like I was here and there when writing it then don't read it, but I'll tell you when to stop reading and when your good to read it by doing Stop and Safe obviously Stop means stop reading and Safe means good to read)

Twentyseven:

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

"What are you doing?" I whispered with my eyes still closed as I was still snuggled up into Sam's chest. He had his hand on the side of my cheek and rubbed his thumb back down.

"Nothing." He whispered backed.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Sam's brown eyes staring back at me.

"Hi." I mumbled.

"Hi." He softly said back.

"How long have you been staring at me sleeping?" I asked with a little smile.

He just shrugged.

"Creep." I said and rolled over to the other side of the bed trying to hide my smile. I rolled over a few inches and kept my back to him.

"Oh, be quiet, ma." He said and he pushed his chest up against my back and wrapped his hand around my front. "We have to leave today." He said.

"I know." I said to him and nodded. "I'm tired." I yawned.

"Then go to sleep, baby." He said and I nodded.

A minute later my eyes were shut but I was still awake. Sam was still pushed up against me and I could feel his breath on the back on my neck, sorta soothing me knowing he was there.

Stop

He slowly moved his arm from my front and I wanted to stop it so he wouldn't get up but he stayed put and placed his hand on my hip.

This thumb moved back and fourth in circles. He slid his hand up and over the oversized shirt I had on and up to my shoulder then slid his hand back down but not before pulling the collar some to expose my shoulder. He placed a kiss on my bare shoulder and left his lips on my shoulder his breath coming out of his nose hitting my exposed skin.

His hand that was on my hip started to slid up my body under my shirt this time.

"What are you doing?" I question softly.

He kissed my shoulder. "Just because I said go to sleep." He kissed another spot on my shoulder but closer to my neck. "Doesn't mean." He kissed again on a different spot up my neck. "That I'm going to sleep." He kissed right behind my ear. "Especially if your wearing just these." He whispered in my ear and gently pulled on my underwear that was on full display due to Sam lifting my shirt up to slid his hand up my body. "And just this shirt." He kissed between the kiss he left between the middle of my neck and my shoulder. "And let me just say, I love you in my clothes." He kissed in the same spot then started to softly suck right where my neck and shoulder met.

"Sammy." I breathed out.

He pulled his head away slightly. "Yes baby?" He asked softly then went straight for my sweet spot that he happen to come upon on his birthday.