46

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago;Junior year-

"Hey Katie." I smiled as I put on my apron.

Yesterday was my first day working at Pop's, yesterday Katie showed me what I was gonna be doing which was waitressing.

Pop's isn't really a busy place till later in the day, so me and Katie got to know each other. She is 22, has a seven year old boy and she has been working at Pop's for a few months, then we just talked about dumb shit. She's really cool.

"Lea, I got to leave in about an hour so I'm going to make sure you got it all down while I'm here, so like you'll take care of everyone. You get what I mean?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nod and she smiles.

The next hour consisted of me taking people's orders and making sure I bring them the right stuff and all. Once Katie left it was pretty dead but it was going to start to get busy soon.

Katie told me I can go on my phone or do homework but just watch for customers and all.

I hadn't been texting Sam today because I had to get here and help Ethan clean his dumb car so I facetimed him. "There's my baby!" He cheered when he picked up causing me to laugh. "There's that laugh I miss so much."

"Stop Sam." I laugh and he smiled.

"Aren't you supposed to be working?" He asked glancing at my surroundings that where in view of the camera.

"Yah, nobody is here though." I told him and he nodded.

"Your not gonna get in trouble?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, Sammy, it's okay." I laughed. "Anyways how's everything there?"

"Different." He sighed. "It's weird without you here but we'll get use to it."

"Hey, think about it like this." I said. "You wouldn't have to stare down Hunter in the hallways anymore when we walk past him." I said over exaggerating 'have'.

"Hey I did have to because he was always checking you out!" He defended himself.

"It's funny when you get jealous." I laugh.

"Hey, I'm not." He protested. "I didn't only stare Hunter down, I stared others down too."

"That just makes you more jealous, baby." I laugh.

"Be quiet." He rolls his eyes and laughed.

"Were back!" I heard JJ shout.

"Shit." I heard Sammy mumble.

"We forgot your order so we just got a twelve pack." I heard G say.

"No, you guys back up and shut up." Sam said quietly to them.

"Sammy what's going on?" I asked suspiciously.

"Is that my bestie!" I heard JJ yell and he ran into the frame and I saw G walk up with a twelve pack of tacos from Taco Bell in the background.