30

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; junior year-

I woke up in an empty bed. When I opened my eyes it took me a minute for them to adjust to the light coming in from the common window in Sam's room.

I swung my legs up and off the side of the bed and stood up, I immediately put my hand on my head due to the headache I had.

"Ow." I kept my hand on my head and looked around and saw the bathroom light was on under the door, meaning someone was in there and the shower was running.

I looked on the nightstand for my phone to see what time it was but a cup of water and Advil was sitting there. I immediately took it and downed the water. I set the empty glass down and sighed softly.

I tried to remember everything from last night but one of the last things I could recall was coming back to the guys with Sasha and only Nate was there with Joshua and his boys and Sam and the others came shortly after.

"Good morning." Sam walked out of the bathroom with a towel in his hand and he was drying his hair with it.

"Morning." I softly said.

"How do you feel?" He asked as he tossed his towel into his hamper.

"My head hurts." I said and looked up at him, he nodded understanding.

"I would think so, you kept drinking and drinking last night." He said and laughed a little.

"What did I do?" I asked. "Anything embarrassing?"

"Nah, you did get up on the table and started to sing single ladies with Sasha." He laughed.

"Oh god." I groan.

"I know you can sing but I didn't think you could still sing when you were drunk. It was funny though." He laughed a little again. "But other than that nothing. You did make me carry your shoes because they were hurting your feet."

"Oh, well thank you." I smiled at him.

"No problem babe." He smiled and walked over to me and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Anyways get up and get dressed we are going out, just me and you." He smiled. "You got thirty minutes."

I sighed. "My head hurts though."

"Did you take the Advil?" I nodded. "Then it will kick in soon. Hurry up, your down to twenty-nine minutes."

"Ugh." I groaned and went to the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

I didn't wash my hair because I didn't have time to do it, so I tied it up and just washed my body.

When I got out I changed into a pair of mid raise jeans and a army-green t-shirt, it was probably one of the guys', that I tied up in the front because it was to long. I put on my vans and brushed my hair and teeth then jogged down the stairs.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and he grabbed my hand and led me out to the car and opened my door then went to his side and got in. He backed out of the driveway. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He smiled.

"What is this the second surprise in three weeks?" I asked and he nodded as he drove down the road. "You and your surprises Sammy." I shook my head.

561 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 567 words - edited