67

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; senior year-

"There is cake in the kitchen." I said as I saw Seb and Joey walk into the living room.

I quickly went back to playing MW3 against JJ. I turned the corner and saw JJ turned around so I shot him.

"Why do I even try against you anymore?" JJ said throwing his arms up and placing the control down.

"Give up?" I question.

"Yeah," he nods. "I'm done playing any gun game against you." He sighed.

I laughed and placed the control down on the table and leaned back into Sam.

"Lea." Joey said walking into the room with a piece of cake.

"What's up?" I ask still leaned back into Sam who wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Can you make pancakes?" He smiled.

"Do we have the stuff?" I asked.

"I don't know." He shrugged taking a bite of his cake.

"Oh my lord." I rolled my eyes. I got up and went into the kitchen to look to see if we can any of the stuff.

I make it with a box mix because I can't do it from scratch. We didn't have the box mix, or eggs, or milk, or anything needed.

I walked back into the living room, "You boys suck at grocery shopping." I laughed. "I'm running to the store," I look at Gilinsky. "Keys?"

"In my and Skate's room." Gilinsky said.

I nodded and ran up the stairs. When I got in their room I saw the keys sitting on one of the beds and I grabbed them and went back downstairs.

"I'll be back," I said and started for the front door.

"I'll go," Sam and Luke said standing up.

"Alright let's go then," I said walking out the door.

"Baby, do you want me to drive?" Sam asked as he caught up to me throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Nah, its fine I can." I said and ran around the car while Sam hopped in the passenger seat and Luke got in the back.

I stared the car up and backed out of the driveway and headed down to the store.

As I drove I had my right hand on the wheel while my left hand was on the back of my head and my elbow was on the door. Every once in awhile I would pick some hair up from the back of my head then drop it, repeating it until Sam put his hand on my right thigh.

I smiled at him and moved my right hand on top of his while I put my left hand of the wheel. I looked back at the road while my hand was still on top of Sam's and his thumb moved back and fourth on my thigh.

I looked up at the rear view mirror and saw Luke looking out the window. "Luke, what do you think of Nebraska so far?"

He looked forward as I looked back down at the road so I wouldn't crash the car.

"It's really pretty," Luke said as I pulled into the parking lot then a parking spot.

"I told you," I laughed a little while we all got out of the car.

"So what do we have to get?" Luke asked throwing his arm around my shoulders.

"Everything to make pancakes," I answered. I looked behind me to where Sam was trailing behind us, I furrowed my eyes brows when I saw his face; he look pissed and upset.

I gently pushed Luke's arm off my shoulder and shot him a smile when he looked at me.

I started to walk with Sam while Luke walked in front of us.

I grabbed his hand, "Baby, you okay?"

He sighed, "Yeah." Wasn't convincing.

"You sure? I may be a bad liar but your not the greatest either." I tease trying to lighten his mood.

"It's fine, can we talk later?" He asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and nodded, "Yeah, of course." I gave a small smile.

672 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 678 words - edited