70

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

"Lea, this dress would look so good on you," Seb said holding up a pink dress as he walked up to me.

"I don't know," I said as I held the material.

"Yes, go try it on." Sasha pushed me over to the dressing rooms and pushed me in one. Before the curtain closed I saw her sit down with everyone else outside the dressing room.

Once I got changed I looked myself in the mirror, I sighed. "I don't know," I said.

"Lemme see," Sasha said walking into the dressing room. She looked down at the dress.

 She looked down at the dress

"Stupid? You look great

"Stupid? You look great." She cheered.

"I don't know, it's pink." I said as I adjusted the strap in the mirror, I did really like the dress I just didn't want to get it; when would I wear it? On a date with Sam? We are in a fight who knows where are relationship will ended up.

"Seb," Sasha peeked her head out the dressing room. "Come here."

He soon appeared in the dressing room and looked at the dress. "I told you it would look great on you,"

I sighed as I ran my hands done my sides.

"Samuel get in here and tell your girl how good she looks," Seb said poking his head out. "Sash, lets go." I heard Seb mumble and they disappeared and soon Sam took their place.

He sighed as he looked at me through the mirror, "You do look great."

I looked up in the mirror at him, "Thanks," I mumble. I saw him look down in the mirror and his eyes looked above my chest where the necklace he gave hung and he smiled.

I sighed and he looked up to my eyes, "Sammy, what's wrong?" I asked softly turning around to face the wall sliding the straps off the dress to change.