59

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

"Lea!" I heard my brother's familiar voice call from behind me. I turned around with my bag still in my hand and smiled as I spotted him.

"E'!" I shouted as I jogged up to him and gave him a big hug.

"How was your short trip to lover boy?" He asked as we walked out to his car.

"Good," I said as we approached the car and opened the trunk. "After the second day." I placed my bag in the trunk.

"What?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows at me. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you later, lets go." I said as I walked around the car to get into the passenger seat.

"Okay," he said and walked over to the drivers seat. "So I have news,"

"What?" I asked looking at him. "Did you get a girl prego?" I asked quickly joking with him.

"No you dumby." He laughed and started to drive, "I'm not leaving on Tuesday, I'm leaving not tomorrow the next day."

"What!" I say shocked.

"Sorry," he said. "But that's why we are gonna go to Pops get food, have brother and sister
time. Because tomorrow is gonna be hectic, you remember grandma's thanksgiving dinners are."

"Don't remind me." I laugh.

Once we got to Pops we ordered and the food came out pretty fast.

Ethan kept bothering me on what happened and I told him; I was contemplating on telling him bout the tattoo but I'd rather not die right now.

"So anyone special you haven't told me about?" I asked taking a dry and popping it in my mouth.

"Nope." He said as he popped the 'p'.

"Not even Katie?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Nope." He said and did the same think with the 'p'.

"Really?" I asked still with the smirk, "You always flirt with her, she flirts with you too."

"When?" He said taking a sip of his dr.pepper.

"Anytime I'm around you two," I said.

"Nothing is going on with us." He shrugs.

"E'." I said sitting back crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow giving him the 'you tell me' look; it works every time.

"You know, I must be a pussy if my younger sister can get shit out of me easily; maybe the military will drop me." He said rolling his eyes, he was joking.

"Oh shut it, and tell me." I said.

"Me and her hooked up a few times." He said.

"Damn really?" I asked. "But nothing official?"

"No." He shook his head.