20

Twenty: Birthday Surprise and Concerns

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

I woke up next to a snoring Sam, who had his arms wrapped around me securely. I gently pulled his arms off of me and got up and went to the bathroom. I was only in Sam's t-shirt from last night that I managed to get on before I fell asleep. My hair was a mess too. I used the toilet and after I washed my hands I tried to flatten my hair down somewhat.

I quietly walked out of the bathroom and saw Sam still sleeping. I walked over to my bag and grabbed a new pair of underwear and slid them on.

I then went back over to the bed and straddled his hips and kissed his jaw and neck. He shifted slightly in his spot and hummed while slowly opening his eyes. "Good morning, baby." He spoke in his husky morning voice. 

"Happy birthday." I smiled and kissed him again.

"Thank you, again." He laughed. I pecked his lips.

"I didn't know what to get you so I didn't get you anything." I told him.

He rolled us over so he was between my legs. "Good, because I told you not to get anything to begin with, plus your enough." He smiled.

"That's cheesy." I laughed. "Anyways, Ima shower."

I got up from the bed but he pulled me back down and gave me a kiss. "Want me to join?" He smirked.

"I wouldn't be showering then, would I?" I pecked his nose and got up

I went into the bathroom and closed the door, locking it so Sam wouldn't sneak in. I turned the water on so it would warm up.

After I did my business I got out and walked out and went to my bag. I saw Sam lying face down on the bed and I rolled my eyes.

I decide to go simple and got dressed into army green jeans and put on a white shirt along with my white nikes.