79

Azalea Miller

-2 years ago-

I walked up on to the small stage that was not even a foot off the ground with JJ. He nodded and sat down on the stool next to me taking a hold of the acoustic guitar as I sat down on my stool.

I looked at JJ and nodded. He nodded back and started to play. I took a breath and looked at Ethan and Katie who were in the center ready to have their first dance.

I still can't believe they wanted me to sing for their first dance.

JJ played some and soon my time to sing came, "You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down," I looked at them and they were smiling and dancing. "You, you enchant me even when you're not around, if there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down, I'm latching on babe, now I know what I have found."

I took a breath, "I feel were close enough I wanna lock in your love I think we're close enough, could I lock in your love, baby?" I looked at Ethan and Katie then at the crowd that watched them danced.

"Now I got you in my space," I continued.

-skip to end of song- (Song is latch my Sam smith FYI)

When I finished people clapped for Ethan and Katie, I walked off the small stage and they both gave me a hug. "Thank you Lea." Ethan said.

"No problem bro, now go dance with Sarah." I laughed. "You go dance with Chris." I said looking at Katie, normally she would dance with her father next but he is not in the picture.

I went and stood next to Sam and JJ next to me with G and Nate close by. Sam wrapped his arm loosely around my waist. "You did great." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks." I smiled.

I watched as Ethan danced with Sarah and Katie danced with Chris.

Usually now Ethan would dance with our mom and Katie would dance with our dad, but that was obviously is not going to happen. Instead Ethan called me over as Katie started to dance with Marcus. I laughed a little as me and Ethan started to dance.

"What?" He laughed a little to.

"This isn't how it goes," I laughed again. "Normal you would dance with mom and Katie would dance dad. But I'm glad that's not happening,"

"If they were still apart of our lives they still wouldn't of come." He says laughing.

"That's true."

"Plus your the only family I need, and now Jackson and Katie plus the twins." He smiled.

"E', your going to make me cry." I laughed slightly and smiled. "I'm glad you met Katie, she is perfect for you."

"Thanks sis," he smiled. Our dance was over and now it was time for everyone to dance, "I'll find you later." He said and went back over to Katie, kissing her cheek.

"Babe?" Sam's voice said and I turned around to look at him with a smile. "Wanna dance?" He asked holding his hand out.

"Sure," I smile and take his hand. "But I must inform you, dancing at a wedding is different to the dancing you are use to." I laugh.