42

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

Sasha was on her way over, she texted me saying Jack told her and that she was coming over. I didn't ask which Jack because I hoped it would be JJ but yet I had more things on my mind.

Ethan came earlier and he's not even here two hours and he is already trying to make me leave the only home I know.

I don't wanna go, I don't want to leave Sam or the guys. We have always been there for each other what happens if they need a girl's advice and I'm not here. They'll probably replace me, so will Sam because long distance relationship don't work. If I leave then I'm already breaking up with Sam then.

I understand where Ethan is coming from though, how he doesn't want me in that house with only my dad. I knew how bad he felt when he was going to move to North Carolina, I had to force him to leave.

I was brought out of my thoughts due to my phone going off.

Sash: lets go get Tacos, I'm outside

I stood up sliding my phone in my back pocket, "Me and Sash are gonna get Taco Bell, be back." I said and walked out.

I got into her car. She knew me better than to be all 'I'm sorry Az' considering she never met my mom.

"Hey." She said as we drove off.

"Hey." I said back. The drive was silent and it was until we got back in the car to go back with the food, "So which Jack was it that texted you?"

"J." She said and smiled.

"I was hoping it was him." I smile.

"Why?" she asked.

"Your not stupid." I laughed.

We pulled up the driveway and headed inside, the guys had shut up automatically. We sat down and passed out the simple tacos we got and ate.

It was silent while we ate and all the guys looked like they were caught up in their  thoughts.

I would look up and see Sasha and JJ eyeing each other randomly and I would looked to my right and see Sam staring at me then look back at his food. He looked so caught up in his thoughts that even if I got up with everyone and left that he probably wouldn't of noticed.

If only I knew what he was thinking...

<><><>~<><><>
Lemme remind you guys this is Saturday where this takes place just like some of the end in the last chapter when Ethan comes.

432 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 438 words - edited