18

Eighteen: Cabin Plan

Azalea Miller
-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

We all stayed at Gilinsky's Friday night, after Sam helped explain my bruises along with the help of G.

Plus I wasn't focused on my father anymore, I was happy me and Sam are okay.

I woke up to voices coming from the kitchen. I got up and saw all the boys in the kitchen talking. "What's up?" I asked rubbing my eyes as I sat down in one of the stools.

"Nothing." JJ said.

"Just talking about the next two weeks." Nate said.

"Next two weeks?" I asked confused.

"The cabin, winter break." Gilinsky said in a duh tone.

"Oh yeah." I nod. "Sorry, I just blanked."

"It's all good." Sam said.

"Let's go to your house to get your stuff then." JJ said and everyone nodded.

"I can go." I said.

"Your not going by yourself." Sam said. "Come on." We all headed to my house and packed my bag and then got the guys bag and made our way to Nate's Family's cabin.

We always come up here when ever we can, over the summer or on breaks.

A while ago Sam had the brilliant idea for all of us to celebrate his birthday there, which is tomorrow. (I know Sam's birthday is December 11 and it doesn't add up properly but oh well his birthday is later in the month, deal with it, it's a story)

When we got to the cabin I rushed inside and up the stairs with my bag. I ran into the master bedroom and tossed my bag on the bed. There are four bedrooms and two bathrooms here. One bathroom connected to the hall way upstairs and to the master bed room. The other bathroom is downstairs. The three spare rooms are up stairs.

I collapsed on the bed next to my bag and closed my eyes. Soon I heard my door open then closed, I didn't look to see who it is but I assumed it was Sam by the kisses being left on my neck.

I rolled over in my spot and sure enough there Sam was hovering over me encasing me with his arms on the bed. "Can I share the room with you, ma?" He whispered as he leaned in more to kiss my jaw.

"Now now, Samuel." I put my finger on his chest pushing him back so I could sit up. "What would the others think of that?"

"Hmm." He hummed as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He was standing between my legs. "Maybe we might just have to tell them what's been going on." He smirked. "Especially if it means I get to share a room with you."

"We aren't telling them." I laughed and he looked hurt. "Hey, at least not yet." I said and he nodded. "What would they think if they found out me and you were messing around, when I've been messing around with them too, I think they'd be jealous." I teased.

He pushed me back on the bed so I laid down on my back and he crawled up hovering over me. "I hate you." He laughed.

"You love me." I teased and kissed the tip of his nose.