60

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

I closed the door to Ethan's car and started my journey up to hell.

A plus about E' being gone for his training is I get to use his car and not share it with him, but I want him back; but he's doing what he wants to do.

I walked through the doors and went straight to my lockers.

On my way I furrowed my eyebrows a little as to why more people were paying attention to me as I walked through the halls; I'm not going to say I'm popular at this school but I'm not an outcast, people know who I am. Yeah I get a people looking at me as I walk down the halls but this was more than normal.

I shook my head ignoring it thinking it was due to just not having an long enough break and also on FaceTime till four am with Sammy along with the other boys at random points.

I went to all the classes before lunch half awake but started to get more attention and I was fully awake by lunch so it wasn't in my mind.

I didn't get lunch because I wasn't hungry so I sat down at the table, furrowing my eyebrows as I looked around at people.

"What's up with you?" Seb asked.

"Is it just me or are there more people paying attention to me?" I ask. "All day, more and more people looking at me; I thought it was just not having enough sleep or a long enough break but it's more and more."

"It's not that, even though we do deserve a longer break." Joey adds in.

"So why are there more people paying attention to me?" I asked confused.

"Hey hey." Nash and Hayes said sitting down.

"Y'all gonna show her the video?" Luke asked them.

"Video?" I asked quickly. "What did you two do?"

"So," Hayes did awkwardly. "Don't get mad at us." He said and I narrowed my eyes at them both.

"We may or may not of posted a vine or two, maybe a couple more, of you signing." Nash said sounding a little scared. "It also may or may not of blown up the past few days."

"Blown up?" I asked with wide eyes. "How blown up?"

"Might be all over," Hayes said. "All over every where."

"What! Show me this video!" I said and Luke slid me his phone.

"Oh my god." I place the phone back down on the table and place my forehead on the table.

"Your an amazing signing Lea." Hayes said.

"Kinda why we posted it." Nash said.

"Are you mad?" Hayes asked.

I sighed, "No." I lifted my head up. "Kinda wish I knew when it started to 'blow up' so I didn't think I was going crazy today."

"Yeah sorry." Nash said.

"Hey, at least you can start on the music career you wanted." Seb added.

"Guess your right," I nodded.

-after school-

"So what happened?" Sam laughed.

"My idiot friends posted a video of me signing and I didn't know and I quote, 'it's blown up'." I explain.

"Send me the video." He said.

"Just go on Vine, Facebook or Instagram you'll find it,"

JJ showed him the video along with the others.

"I was making pancakes." I stated as they all looked back at me.

"You sound amazing Az'." G said.

"Agreed." Nate nodded.

"Same here." JJ raised his hand.

"I've always said I loved your voice, so I obviously agree." Sam said. "Just look at this way, it's a jump start for you signing career you dream of."

<><><>~<><><>
Remember in part 53 where she was making pancakes while Nash and Hayes were making Vines

I told you I planned stuff out, but this is a little itty bitty piece...

I know she obviously isn't making pancakes in the video but use you imagination

655 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 660 words - edited