38

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago;Junior year-

-Friday-

"Johnson hurry up!" I shout as me, Nate, Sam and G are sitting on Nate's couch.

"Hang on!" He shouted back.

"No! I wanna beat you already!" I shout and the boys laugh as he jogs back.

"Chill, and you aren't gonna beat me." He said as he plopped down on the couch next to Nate.

"Bro, you always say that and she always beats you." Gilinsky laughed.

"Shut up G." Johnson said glaring at him. "Okay, let's play." He said grabbing his controller.

We started the game, Modern Warfare 3. First kill went to him.

"Ha!" He shouted as I respond.

"Shut up, you screen looked dumbass." I shake my head as I sneaked up behind him and stabbed him. "Ha!" I mocked him.

He rolled his eyes and we carried on.

The game ended 16 to 15, I won.

I said back smiling. "You won by one kill." He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as he sat back.

"But she still won buddy." Nate patted his back.

"J, you know better than to challenge Az'." Sammy laughed next to me.

"It's okay JJ, maybe, next time." I smile.

He rolled his eyes, "Mhm."

-Wensday-

After school I was walking with Sasha but she stepped back just before I was lifted off the ground. I looked and saw Sam while Sasha laughed along with the boys. Sam had the biggest smile on his face, he kissed my nose and put me down.

"You know what tomorrow is right?" He asked with a smile.

I decided to play dumb. "The seventeenth." I sat trying not to smile.

"What else?" He asked.

"Uh, Thursday."

"Azalea." His smile was gone.

"I'm kidding, Sammy." I said. "It's our one month." I smiled and his smile came back.

"Told you she didn't forget!" Nate shouted.

"You thought I forgot?" I asked.

"Yeah a little, you're very forgetful." He laughed.

"True." I laughed. "But I didn't forget." I smile and kissed him. "I don't want you doing anything." I pulled away.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I know you, you'll do all this stuff and I don't want that." I shook my head.

"Ugh." He groaned. "Boys change of plans!" Sammy shouted at them while looking at them and I laughed.