44

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; junior year-

-Wensday-
The past three days went by really fast. I went to school on Monday and it was my last day there. I said bye to Josh, Joesph and even Hunter. Ethan got me enrolled at the highschool in NC my first day is Monday.

Today me and Ethan leave. I've already packed. Our flight wasn't till later tonight but the boys insisted to skip school and hang out more before I leave.

The past three days went by fast but I feel like today went by faster before I knew me and Ethan and to leave for the airport.

The past few days me and Sam haven't been able to be separated, I'm going to miss him, along with the other three.

Gilinsky drove us to the airport and we all got out. I sighed as Ethan pulled my two bags out of the car.

I sucked my lips in and looked at all the boys. "Bye bestie." JJ said hugging me.

"No byes." I said shaking my head as I hugged him.

"See you soon then." He said and I nodded. "You'll always be like my sister, don't forget about me." He said and I nodded.

"Of course not baby JJ." I said and gave him a small smile and another quick hug.

He sighed and stepped aside for Nate. "See you, ma." He said and hugged me. "Text the group chat when you land?" He asked.

"I will." I nodded. I hugged him again. "See you later my weed boy." I said and he laughed and so did I.

My eyes were already glossy from Nate and JJ. G came up and hugged me and I sighed. "Thanks G." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"You were there when my dad was, yeah." I said.

He gave me a small smile and hugged me again. "Ima miss you." He whispered. "See you." He said and I said it back.

Sam stood there staring at me, my jaw physically hurt, I want to cry. I refused to let my tears fall. I sucked my lips in and we hugged. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"Please don't forget." I said softly and weak.

"I will never." He whispered back. "We aren't over this is just another bump in our relationship, baby." He said as he pulled away.

I tippy toed and kissed him. We pulled back and I closed my eyes tightly causing tears to roll, I bit my bottom lip and sucked it in so he would see my nervousness but it failed.

"Baby, no need to be nervous. We are going to make this work. This is going to work." He said and wiped my tears. "We aren't over. Like you said to JJ this isn't goodbye." He said and kissed my forehead.

I tippy toed and hugged him again. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." He said back. "Text me when you land." He said.

"I will." I said and pulled back. I gave him a small smile along with a sniffle.

"Sis sorry to interrupt but we gotta go." Ethan said and I nodded.

Me and Sam stared at each other for a moment and kissed again quickly but he still managed to leave a lingering kiss on my lips.

I sighed and stepped back.

I grabbed a hold of my suit cases and slowly started to walk with Ethan, I turned around before walking through the doors. I see Sam giving me a 'it's okay' smile and I nodded and continue on.

I don't know if this is gonna be a mistake...

619 words
*unedited*

8/3/17 | 625 words - edited