48

Azalea Miller

-3 & 1/2 years ago; Junior year-

So far all my classes before lunch had Luke in them and Nash or Hayes were in my class beside the one right before lunch, English.

I walked out of my English class to see Hayes and Nash there waiting for me like they said they would after.

"Hey." I smile as we started to walk away.

We walked into the cafeteria and we decide to not get lunch because it was the cafeteria pizza aka all rubbery like every school.

We sat down.

"So, how's your first day so far?" Nash asked.

"Good," I started but Luke sat down along with two other guys. "Besides him." I shake my head.

"What's up Griers." Luke says nodding at them.

"Lea, this is Luke as you know from first and this is Sebastian and that is Joey."

"Hi." I smile.

"So, your nice to them but not me?" Luke saying putting his arm over my shoulders.

"Stop." I said pushing his arm off of me.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked with a smirk and put his hand on my knee.

"Lucas, stop now." I said sternly and his smirk grew.

He kept his hand there and I swatted it away and got up sitting on the other side.

Apparently Luke, Sebastian and Joey are friends with Hayes and Nash meaning they will be around, fun.

-after school-

Me, Nash and Hayes walked into Pop's and they sat at the counter while I got my notepad and got their drinks. I set their drinks in front of them and did my job.

About fifteen minutes in Luke, Sebastian and Joey walked in, Luke smirking when we saw me here.

They sat at the counter with Nash and Hayes.

"What do you guys what?" I asked standing behind the counter but standing in front of the boys.

"Coke, please." Joey said.

"Water." Sebastian said.

"Pepsi please, baby." Luke said and I rolled my eyes.

I got their drinks and I was tempted to spit into Luke's drink but I didn't.

After I set their drinks down an older couple walked in and took a seat at a booth.

I walked out from behind the counter and went to them. "Hello, what can I get you guys?"

"A lemonade please." The older lady said with a smile.

"Water dear." The old man said.

"I will be back." I said and walked back setting my notepad on the counter and getting their drinks.