66

Azalea Miller

-3 years ago; Senior year-

Since I missed Sammy's birthday me, Nate, Sasha and the Jacks decide to celebrate it my first full day here at the cabin, aka today.

Seb, Joey and Luke got along great with the Jacks and Nate, Sammy is iffy.

I woke up before Sam and went downstairs. "Where's Wilky? How are you up before him?" JJ asked looking at me from the couch.

"Damn, did Az' tire him out that much?" Nate joked.

"We didn't do anything for your information." I slapped Nate upside the head. "We cuddle and watched Adventure Time." I smile like a child.

"I swear you are a child." G laughed.

"Shush." I messed his hair up. "Where's the others?" I asked, referring to Sasha, Luke, Joey and Sebastian.

"Sash is asleep." JJ said.

"And your boys haven't come downstairs yet." Nate said.

I nodded and sat on the couch next to Gilinsky and put my legs on top of him. "So your boy got nothing last night." G laughed.

"No, why are you three so surprised?" I asked confused.

"Well," Nate laughed. "After that kiss-"

"Make out," JJ corrected him. "After the make out you two had once Sasha had got here, we were sure he'd get some."

I rolled my eyes. "We all know you got some last." I take the attention of me.

"True," Gilinsky looked at him. "Could you two be any louder." He stated looking at Johnson.

"Aye, what can I say," he smirked. "She's a screamer."

"Yeah, no I'm done." I said getting up holding my hands. "I'll wake Sash so we can do the cake, the boys don't know Sammy much so it'd be pointless to have them sing you know." They nodded and I ran up the stairs.

Plus even if I did try to wake Joey, Seb and Luke it'd be pointless they all like their sleep.

I opened up Sasha and JJ's door. I grabbed a pair of clean underwear, bra, shirt and shorts from Sasha's bag and threw it at her. She shuffled. "Sash, wake up." I said jumping up onto the bed and jumping on the bed.

"Go away." She groaned and shoved her head into the pillow.

"Bitch, we got to sing happy birthday for Sammy." I kicked her leg that was under the cover gently.

"Ugh." She groaned again.

"Your fuck buddy is down stairs." I said.

She hummed.

"Get up and get dressed, if you aren't ready by the time we do cake then you ain't getting a piece." I said jumping off the bed and left the room closing the door behind me.

"Where'd you hide the cake?" I asked no one in particular.

"Fridge bottom drawer." Gilinsky said.