Wherever You Go [Katy Perry Fan fiction]

[This is a second book to the story of My World Will Stop Spinning. If you haven't read that, then go and read it first so you understand.]

'Maybe one day, when I get older, my world will stop spinning...but right now...it's just the beginning'.

If your mom's a world famous popstar, with three number one albums and more number one singles than you can dream of, does that mean your life must be complete perfection? Does that mean there will be no struggles, and your heart can never get broken?

Trying to be a normal eighteen year old teenager isn't all as easy as it seems when you're the daughter of Katy Perry. Then there's the story: From sister to a mother; from I hate you to I love you; from Santa Barbara to LA. And now, a couple of hours away from the people that she knows, an eighteen year old Sammie Hudson has just started her first simester at College. Studying to follow in the footsteps of her mother, how will Sammie cope with the troubles of being a teenager, fighting to keep that strong relationship with her mom that she loves more than any person in the world, but then dealing with the shock appearance of a face from her past? And what if there's other bumps in the road? Along with that other little thing that adds a strain to her relationship with her mother...