Klance asks and dares day #7 (don't worry fam one more day left)

Don't you guys fret! There is one more day of asks and dares due to me missing a day! Keep commenting and make the last ask and dares aMAZING.

HAMMYLOVER16 says: To the team: I love you. Please tell me happy birthday? It's next month and really close.

Lance: OH MY GOSH I LOVE BIRTHDAYS HAPPY BIRTHDAY FAM

Pidge: I wish it was my birthday. I never give up the opportunity for a satanic party.

Keith: Dude, what the hell.

Pidge: We've discussed this! Many, many, many times.

Hunk: No need to get into it again. Anyway, happy birthday! I hope everything goes wonderfully!

Shiro: Happy birthday, kiddo!

Keith: Happy birthday. Eat an extra slice of cake for me. Or whatever kind of dessert you're going to eat.

Pidge: Happy day you came out of the womb screaming.

Keith: Pidge, please.

Coran: Happy birthday! I got you a gift...

Coran: *gives you a star in a jar* enjoy!

Allura: Happy birthday. I do hope you enjoy yourself.

BriarizardBriarizar says: I dare Keith and Lance to switch personalities for a day without telling the team.

Keith: *kicks down door to training area where everyone is while Lance face-palms* BOOM BABY GUESS WHO'S ARRIVED!?

Lance: *huffs* could you not?

Keith: *finger guns* you know you love me.

Lance: *scoffs* whatever.

Pidge: Alright what kind of aliens are you two where are Lance and Keith who do I have to kill I will not hesitate bitch where are my friends

Keith: Chill, tiny human.

Pidge: Excuse me!?

Keith: You're excused.

dizzydesi53 says: I dare Keith to hold Lance bridal style.

Lance: Wait, what?

Keith: Up we go!

Keith: *picks Lance up*

Lance: Ugh, put me down! I will fight you.

Keith: Just shut up and enjoy this.

Lance: *crosses his arms best he can considering he is in Keith's arms* whatever.

killnmesmols says: To pidge: can you recite the whole new movie script?

Pidge: Of course not! I have some dignity, you know. Ask Lance, I bet he does.

Keith: *clears throat*

Keith: 'According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways because bees don't care what humans think is impossible-'

Lance: Dude.

Keith: whAT? I love all things memes!

Pidge: What is going ON!?

@CreativeUsername0436 says: To paladins: What fandom are you a part of?

Lance: The phandom.

Keith: I don't think it's a fandom, but I really enjoy the movie 'Sweeney Todd' and I have drawn multiple pictures and writen several fanfictions.

Pidge: Supernatural.

Hunk: PJO\HoO plus ToA.

Shiro: Yuri!On ice fandom.

Allura: Hello! We do hope you enjoyed today's ask and dares!

Remember, we're doing another day to make up for the one day we missed! Go crazy with the questions and dares! Make us regret doing this in the first place!

Comment!