You'll never know

Keith...
you'll never know, will you? And you won't ever know, because I won't ever tell. I know, stupid, right?
But it's not. Not to me.

You know I'm in a relationship. You know I'm not happy with it. You know I want it to end. You know why I want it to end, but not all the reasons.

Keith, we've been best friends for years now, and I never thought of you as anything more than a friend, but lately...

I don't know.

I think you're perfect. Every part of you is perfect. Even though we don't share some interests, and often playfully banter, I think you're perfect.
Your hair, your eyes...

Don't even get me started on your eyes. Whenever I tell a bad joke, or try to cheer you up when you're sad, those eyes sparkle like no tomorrow.
It's one of my favourite things about you. Those big, wonderful, gorgeous eyes.I
How I wish I could see them every day.

I wish I could hold your hand, take you out to dinner, kiss you...

But I can't. I can't because I was an idiot and said 'sure' when she asked me to be her boyfriend.

You know I want to break up with her. You know how hard it is for me to do that, even with the knowledge of the shit she put you through. No, scratch that, the shit I put you though. Because I didn't notice. I didn't notice that we started talking less, I didn't notice how rude she was being to you.

I didn't know.

I wish I knew earlier, it would make this a lot easier.

Keith, I know I'm your best friend, I know you love me, but you don't love me the way I want you to. When I say 'I love you', I mean it. With every ounce of my being.
When you say it, I know you mean it in a platonic way.

I wish I could tell you. I wish I could tell you so much. More than you'll ever know.

But that's just it. You'll never know, because I'll never tell.

You'll never know...

Never...

Yours forevermore,

Lance 💕💕💕

💔

Yeah, I don't have much to say after this. Just um... Yeah. Finding have anything to say.

Stay awesome fabulous t-rexs!