Klance asks and dares day #3

@Avalonbonnabell says: Hey I've got a dare for Lotor. Don't be a prick for a day, I know it will be hard but I want to see the look on Keith's face when you're actually nice to him.

Lotor: *sighs for an inappropriate amount of time*

Lotor: Fine.

~Later~

Lotor: Heyyy, Keith!

Keith: What the fuck do you want?

Lotor: Is that any way to treat a friend?

Keith: We're not friends. 

Lotor: HAHAHA OH! GOOD ONE, KEITH! MY BUDDY! MY FRIEND! HAHA.

Keith: Are you okay?

Lotor: *twitches* of course I am why do you ask.

Keith: Because you're acting weirder than normal.

Lotor: I'm just trying to be a good friend!

Keith: We're not friends!

@FallingAngleChained  asks: To Lotor's blind general: Are you Lotor's sister!? If not, how did you get Honerve/Haggar's cat?

Narti: *Signing* We were close friends growing up and Lotor noticed that Haggar wasn't paying any attention to her cat anymore, so he gave her to me. 

Narti: *signing* Lotor isn't my biological brother, but he definitely is my brother.

Lotor: *yelling in the background* I'M TRYING TO BOND WITH YOU

Keith: LEAVE ME ALONE

fallenstardust13 says: I've been wondering, you guys really have no perception of time in space. Kinda. But if and when you guys get back to Earth, what do you think you'll do, especially with the fact more or less time has passed than you might think? What'll you all do about your FAMILIES?

Lance: Well, I know that I'm definitely going to go home before anything else.I miss them so much.

Pidge: I can't wait to see my mom's face again, then I'm going to go get some ice-cream. 

Hunk: I'm going to go eat at my favorite restaurant. 

Kuron: I'm going to the beach to enjoy the view.

Keith: I... don't know. I don't really have a family to go back to. Or a place that means a lot to me.

Lance: You could come with me! My family would be more than happy to meet you!

Pidge: Yeah, just because we're going back to earth and to our families, doesn't mean we won't see each other again. I can't imagine my life without you guys anymore at this point. 

Hunk: Yeah, we'll still be a family even when we get back to earth. 

Kuron: *places hand on Keith's shoulder* Keith, we'll all still be together at the end of this. 

Hunk, Kuron, Lance, and Pidge: *group hug Keith*

Lotor: *kicks down wall*

Lotor: *has flowers in his hand*