Mile High Club

"This trip was so amazing, I can't believe it's already over." Carrie gripped Mike's arm, looking over him to see out the window of the plane as they took off.

"I know, I wish we could stay here forever." The couple watched as the small island of the Bahamas became smaller and smaller.

"It's been the perfect week. Thank you." Carrie smiled, kissing his cheek.

Mike turned her face back towards him and kissed her twice. "Happy Anniversary."

"This has been the best year of my life." Carrie rested her head against Mike's shoulder, her arms still wrapped around his muscular arm.

"Mine too. I can't believe it's already been a year. It seems like we just got married."

"It really does. This year has flown by." Carrie said, her eyes fluttering shut as she fought to keep herself awake.

The couple continued to chat about their vacation and all the memories they'd made as their first year as a married couple, snuggled up together near the back of the plane. They were laughing and making shapes out of the clouds below them.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom, be right back. Don't have too much fun without me." She winked, pealing away from his grasp.

Before Carrie could even make it all the way into the small bathroom, Mike appeared and stopped her from shutting the door. He slid in, shutting it behind him with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing???" She exclaimed, raising her eyebrows in confusion.

"You winked, I thought you wanted me to follow you."

"Why would I want you to follow me into an airplane bathroom?" She laughed.

"Ummm, to have sex?" He shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"How do you think we're supposed to have sex in a room this small?" Carrie threw her hands up, touching both sides of the wall to emphasize how small it was.

Mike smirked, lifting her up into the small counter. "Like this."

"Mike." Carrie muttered, trying to stop his hands from wondering her body as he kissed her. "We can't do this here."

"Sure we can." He laughed against her lips.

"Mike, we're in an airplane. There are people literally right on the other side of the wall." She had her hands on his chest, using all her strength to keep him away from her. 

"Then I guess you'll just have to be quiet." He chuckled, his hand beginning to inch up her legs teasingly slow. When he reached her center, Carrie immediately let out a moan.

"I can't, we can't do this." She stuttered to say, distracted by his hands on her body.

"Be adventurous Carrie." He said, his face centimeters from hers. "The riskiest place we've ever done anything is in your dressing room before a show, it's good to be crazy sometimes."

"People will hear us."

"Then let's give them a show." He snickered, sliding her sundress up over her head with ease.

"I can't believe you." Carrie rolled her eyes, lifting her head to give Mike easier access to her neck. She gave up on fighting him, knowing that she wouldn't win. He always won when it came to sex, his fingers knew just what to do to her to make her give in, no matter when or where it was.

Another moan escaped her lips, this time louder than the first one, as Mike's fingers slid her underwear off. He continued to work magic on her body with his fingers as Carrie leaned against the wall. She squeezed her eyes shut, bitting down hard on her lip to keep herself from making any noise.

Mike smirked, covering her mouth so that she wouldn't scream and then plunged straight into her soaked center.

"Welcome to the Mile High Club babe."