Do It With Love

warning: mature content

"We don't have to do this Care."

"No." Carrie's voice was small, her eyes still looking towards the ground. "I want too."

"You don't look like you want too." Mike sat down on the edge of the bed beside her, gently taking her hand in his. "It's okay, you don't have to say you're ready if you're not."

"I am." Carrie swallowed hard, fighting the lump in her throat. "I need to do it. I need to get through it."

Carrie looked into her husband's eyes, her vision slightly blurred from the tears that were threatening to fall.

It was the third night of the newlywed couple's honeymoon in Tahiti. Carrie had finally told her husband that she was ready to have sex, something she hadn't done since she'd been raped by her ex boyfriend two years ago.

"I don't know how this works." Carrie said quietly. "You know I'm awkward."

"You're not awkward, you're perfect." Mike said softly, squeezing her hand. "But are you sure about this? I don't want you to feel pressured. I can wait as long as you want to."

"No, I want to." Carrie said again, reassuring herself as much as she was assuring her husband.

"Just," Carrie took a deep breath. Her voice was almost inaudible. "Please don't hurt me."

"I won't. I'll be gentle, I promise." Mike rubbed her leg gently. "Just lay back and relax. Let me do the work."

Hesitantly, Carrie laid down on the king sized bed, placing a pillow under her head.

"I'm going to take your dress off now, okay?" Mike wanted her to feel as comfortable as possible and the only way he knew to do that was to tell her exactly what he was going to do before he did it.

She nodded, trying not to show her fear. She wanted this, but her mind kept forcing the horrible memories into her head.

Mike carefully slid her sundress up over her head. Carrie lifted herself up slightly so he could get it off easier. He then slid her underwear down her legs, tossing it on the floor beside her dress. He did the same with her bra, leaving her completely naked under him. Her body tensed at the cold air on her exposed skin.

He admired her body, it being even more beautiful than he'd expected.

"You are so beautiful." He whispered, hovering over her. He kissed her forehead, nose, and then lips. He trailed his lips down her neck, kissing her collarbones.

Carrie let out a faint moan as his lips pressed against the sweet spot on her neck.

Mike began to plant small kisses down her body. He kissed down the crevasse between her breasts, traveling down her stomach. He could feel her body tensing up the lower he went.

Skipping down to her legs, he kissed all the way down them and back up. He lifted his eyes, seeing his wife laying with her eyes closed, a soft hmm escaping her lips.

Finally, he placed a soft, gentle kiss on her womanhood. He could taste her wetness starting to form on the freshly shaved area.