Side Tracked

"Babe are you almost ready?"

"Not yet." Carrie laughed, seeing her husband appear behind her in the mirror of the bathroom.

"Why are you putting foundation on your chest? I may not know much about makeup, but I'm pretty sure that's supposed to go on your face." He chuckled. He hopped up on the bathroom counter beside her so he could watch. He'd been ready to go for fifteen minutes, but of course, Carrie took forever to get ready for anything.

"Because somebody gave me a giant hickey last night!" Carrie emphasized the word somebody, looking wide eyed at her husband.

"Man who would do that?" Mike scratched his chin, smiling innocently.

Carrie hit his chest, pushing him backwards towards the wall.

"I hate you."

"You love me." Mike hopped off the counter and stood behind his wife. He looped his arms around her small waist, his chin resting on her shoulder. His fingers found their way under her shirt, lightly tickling and caressing her sides.

"Quit touching me!" She squirmed from his grasp, but he only held her tighter.

"I think the woman in bed with me last night begging me to fuck her would say otherwise." He smirked, raising his eyebrows at her in the mirror.

She smacked his arm, blushing majorly at his comment.

"Let me be, I've gotta cover up your mess."

"Fine, if you're going to complain that much, I can happily stop touching you."  He let go of her, walking out of the bathroom.

"Mike" Carrie shouted, a smirk crossing his face before he turned back around to her. She smiled cheekily at him. "Don't leave."

"Mhmm I thought so." He grinned, returning to his spot on the counter.

"Can you see this?" Carrie asked, pointing to the faint spot in the crevice of her neck.

"Yes." Mike chuckled. "But only because I know it's there. I wouldn't notice it otherwise."

"But people are crazy. If anyone takes a picture someone will zoom in and find it." Carrie began to put another layer of foundation on. "Plus, there's no way in hell I'm going to pick my parents up at the airport with a hickey on my neck."

"Come on, live a little. I'm sure they'll think it's funny too." Mike joked, winking at his wife.

"Yeah, right." Carrie rolled her eyes and went back to her makeup. 

"Babe." Mike chuckled after watching her for a while.

"Yes?"

"I'm so sorry." He laughed, shaking his head.

"What." Carrie said through gritted teeth as he narrowed her eyes at her husband. 

"There's another one on the back of your neck." He hesitated, trying to hold in his laughter.

"Are you kidding me?!" She shouted, laughing as she threw her hands up in the air. Carrie turned around, catching sight of the small dark spot near the back of her neck.